Evercolor Leather

Love evercolor my dear. Ive been travelling in asia for over a month (hong kong, korea, some islands) and carrying my k28 hydra in evercolor...its with me almost daily...in hot, humid sometimes torrential rain and im out all day with it in and out of cabs, carrying shopping bags, coffee, its seriously taking a beating. Still looks brand new (its about a year old).View attachment 3752779
thank you for posting! never thought about evercolor would come out ok in hot humid rain weather... I have been looking for Fjord leather B/ K but my SA/SM said very hard to find it now. Evercolor it is now for me! thanks again!!

I have also had some opportunities to handle bags in this leather and I must say it's a great leather! My summary of this leather would be:
  • expensive (on par with swift/box)
  • light weight
  • fine and flat grained
  • scratch and water resistant
  • less slouchy than swift, maybe on par with togo
  • takes colour beautifully

Didn't know evercolor is more expensive than swift / box! Wow!

Love evercolor my dear. Ive been travelling in asia for over a month (hong kong, korea, some islands) and carrying my k28 hydra in evercolor...its with me almost daily...in hot, humid sometimes torrential rain and im out all day with it in and out of cabs, carrying shopping bags, coffee, its seriously taking a beating. Still looks brand new (its about a year old).View attachment 3752779
Sorry. I need to revive this thread. Does your evercolor kelly slouch? Is it hard to close the flap? Does the turn lock cave in due to the leather when you push the flap against it ?I like structured bags and I got a sellier k28 Epsom recently . It is so stiff that it has been a challenge closing the flap. Hence, my next bag has to be structured, light , durable and yet easy to handle(ie not too stiff).

Forgot to mention that my heart skipped a beat when I saw your bag in the photo . It is so gorgeous

Reactions: ehy12
Is it easy to remove color transfer from evercolor? I wear a lot of dark colors so that’s one of my main concerns since I’m eyeing a Constance.

Sorry. I need to revive this thread. Does your evercolor kelly slouch? Is it hard to close the flap? Does the turn lock cave in due to the leather when you push the flap against it ?I like structured bags and I got a sellier k28 Epsom recently . It is so stiff that it has been a challenge closing the flap. Hence, my next bag has to be structured, light , durable and yet easy to handle(ie not too stiff).
My evercolor hydra is still looking new! No slouch although it's not as stiff as Epsom or box. Its super easy to close the flap and there is no caving...ill post a pic later.

Oh found a recent picture from 2 weeks ago?? The second photo shows Turlock closed. 20180420_140951.jpg20180418_130143.jpg