Regence mini-trunk

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I am a sucker for small boxes and I spotted this the minute I walked by it at the Paris boutique. I was told that it was a new item.

Last week, Goyard posted some information about the Regence on IG

"The Regence mini trunk was designed to fit the exact dimensions of the Regent diamond, a legendary gem widely considered the purest and most beautiful in the world. Once a part of the Crown Jewels of France, it is today showcased at the Louvre.

A genuine treasure box where to safely and stylishly keep your most precious belongings at home or away from home, the Regence mini trunk offers the absolute essence of Goyard’s enduring aesthetics and craftsmanship.

Each Regence is unique, as evidenced by the label to be found on the inside of its top, which details the initials of the artisan who entirely hand-crafted the piece, along with its crafting date and serial number."

I really don't have anything to put in it :lol:, it will just sit on my dresser with my Goyard jewelry box.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_9d06.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_9d06.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 1,087
  • fullsizeoutput_9d07.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_9d07.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 1,000
  • IMG_4072.JPG
    IMG_4072.JPG
    264.1 KB · Views: 1,145
I am a sucker for small boxes and I spotted this the minute I walked by it at the Paris boutique. I was told that it was a new item.

"The Regence mini trunk was designed to fit the exact dimensions of the Regent diamond, a legendary gem widely considered the purest and most beautiful in the world. Once a part of the Crown Jewels of France, it is today showcased at the Louvre.

A genuine treasure box where to safely and stylishly keep your most precious belongings at home or away from home, the Regence mini trunk offers the absolute essence of Goyard’s enduring aesthetics and craftsmanship.

Each Regence is unique, as evidenced by the label to be found on the inside of its top, which details the initials of the artisan who entirely hand-crafted the piece, along with its crafting date and serial number."

I really don't have anything to put in it [emoji38], it will just sit on my dresser with my Goyard jewelry box.
How much are they in Paris?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I really don't have anything to put in it :lol:, it will just sit on my dresser with my Goyard jewelry box.
did get the minaudiere clutch in paris too? and what's the price?

I imagine the Plumet is sold out because of the more affordable price.
You box is beautiful simple yet so special, I think the price you quoted is very fair for a piece like this

Just saw the Régence box in my Goyard Valentines Day email. Does it come with the insert to put a ring into? Looks like your box does not have one. Was this included? Thx
upload_2020-2-7_19-23-38.jpeg

Just saw the Régence box in my Goyard Valentines Day email. Does it come with the insert to put a ring into? Looks like your box does not have one. Was this included? Thx

The Régence 2 that was released earlier this year now comes with the insert to put a ring into. The original Régence did not have it.