Another delightful Darwin reveal...

RebeccaClements

Mulberry Addict
Jul 4, 2014
I was going through my Bayswaters to clean and protect them, when I suddenly realised I hadn't revealed this beauty! (I know, I know - yet another Bayswater!) :rolleyes:

Can anyone guess what colour this one could be? ...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: MiniMabel
Looks in great condition how many bays have you got now?
Thank you - the leather is beautiful!:hbeat:

I have just counted them all... I think I need help... I have 10 Bayswaters and 1 Piccadilly. :shocked: Most of my collection is preloved, apart from 2 (My Oak bays, and aqua bays.) I am very, very lucky to have have the collection I have, and I love them each in their own special way. :idea::hbeat:

If anyone would like me to take a family pic, I will be more than happy to when I can find some time! :idea:

I have just counted them all... I think I need help... I have 10 Bayswaters and 1 Piccadilly. :shocked: Most of my collection is preloved, apart from 2 (My Oak bays, and aqua bays.) I am very, very lucky to have have the collection I have, and I love them each in their own special way. :idea::hbeat:

If anyone would like me to take a family pic, I will be more than happy to when I can find some time! :idea:

Yes, please.

Sent fra min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

yes do the bays family pic. If you need help so do I , I own nine

Ah love your bays collection. We are kindred spirits.
Please post a family photo.

Reactions: RebeccaClements