timeless classic pearl necklace

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
this might be a bit of a stretch, but has anyone seen any of the timeless classic pearl necklace in stock in any of their stores? i just got back from paris and they are out of it too (they have the single strand one in rue cambon but i'm looking for the double strand). i'm so desperate for them, i wouldn't even mind the gold (instead of silver) version. :P

TIA! :heart:

i'm quite sure the toronto boutique has them both in silver and gold. but don't think they ship overseas though. it's always worth a try to call...if you do, ask for Emiko, good luck.

thanks so much ladies!

april: i'll definitely give delyse a ring on wednesday, i'm hoping saks ships internationally. *crosses fingers*

cicciolina: would you happen to remember the price of it in SGD? i'm tempted to get my mom to ring them up if that's the case since it'll be so much easier for my mom to pick them up for me.

Yes, I purchased one for $695. But it was the single strand pearl necklace though. I think the OP is looking for a double stranded one, or one that is long enough to be doubled-up? The one I have becomes choker-length if it is wound around twice.

Isn't that the 36"? I've been toying with the idea of it and if that is the one, I would think that is the same price. I know someone posted and showed that the 36" could be doubled as the choker. There is a longer one that doubles up and hangs lower but I think that one is the more expensive.

I'm not sure about the exact length, but that sounds about right. Yes, mine becomes a choker if doubled-up. When worn as a single strand, it hangs down to a few inches above the belly button. This picture is the same one that I have.

Attachments

• Nicki Hilton.jpg
    Nicki Hilton.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 163