Have you ever dream about LV?

ha ha ha those are some weird dreams.

I agree I think your mind id telling you you need perfo.

Vee your dream is just strange BUT wouldn't a rainbow swirl vernis look so hot.

I had a dream once where I was watching people answer a quiz question and they all won really rare Lv as prizes but they where totally clueless about them so I bought them off each person for about £50 each ($100) I had arm fulls of bags and I wouldn't but them down because I was afraid someone would figure it out and want them back!!

haha! o my gosh! i had a dream a few weeks ago that Paris Hilton came to my house w/ a fake gold Miroir Speedy and she had SO much money in the bag. I tried to tell her that her bag was fake and she kept ignoring me! haha! weird!

i was reading another thread when i saw someone else mention they had one where they won $8000 in LV credit and it made me think of one crazy dream i had.

one time i dreamed that the fed ex man showed up at my door with some unidentified larger packages. usually only LV arrives in fed ex so i'm like hmmm, what could this be, i didn't order anything? at the time there was soooo much stuff i wanted and didn't have the funds to buy, but when i opened up the boxes there were 3 suhali styles! 1 was a l'aimable which i already have and one was a style i didn't like so i was like :yahoo: YES i'm SO selling this on ebay and using the money for the stuff i want to buy! lol funny because they just showed up at my door an in my dream i had no idea where they came from or why they came to the door. the most random dream ever! anyone else have crazy LV dreams?

HAHA! Great dream! And when you woke up did you remember how those bags FELT, the material? Now that would be a dream to remember!

I had ordered my very ever first LV from ebay back in Feb and I was soooo worried that it was fake (not really b/c I used MyPoupette) but you know the feeling!

I dreamt that when I got the Papillon it had SUPER LONG HANDLES!! Sooo long I could fit it messenger style!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo sad in my dream, and it felt soooo real, when I did wake up I was just kind of chuckling inside thinking -- WTF has LV done to me!!! hahaha!!

HAHA! Great dream! And when you woke up did you remember how those bags FELT, the material? Now that would be a dream to remember!

I had ordered my very ever first LV from ebay back in Feb and I was soooo worried that it was fake (not really b/c I used MyPoupette) but you know the feeling!

I dreamt that when I got the Papillon it had SUPER LONG HANDLES!! Sooo long I could fit it messenger style!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo sad in my dream, and it felt soooo real, when I did wake up I was just kind of chuckling inside thinking -- WTF has LV done to me!!! hahaha!!

lol, you were sad in your dream cuz the papillon came as a fake with extra long handles??? lol i was kinda confused so i'm trying to clarify. haha i know, dreams are the most random things. obviously i was searching for an easy way to get the money i wanted for those bags, and selling LV i don't mind selling is one way to do it so i dreamed about it i guess. lol. my mom laughed when i told her. it did suck though when i woke up because the dream did feel very real!

ive def have dreams about LV. its kinda sick and scary. lol. ive had a dream once about balenciaga too. hmmm

hehe i know. i feel like i have little LV dreams all the time that i don't remember.

and btw i just saw your post in my thread about my damier trousse make-up, the strap came with it ;)