Gold or White Gold Love Bracelet- Need Opinions!

bosborne23

O.G.
Jan 30, 2012
I'm not sure if there is a thread on this anywhere but I need help!!

I'm extremely torn between the gold and white gold love bracelet. The gold looks so good and is almost the "traditional" color however, 99.9% of the time I wear silver!

I don't mind mixing metals but for a bracelet I plan to never take off, I want it to be perfect.

Help! What should I do?!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: Namwan-
It's the eternal question!!! LOL. I scoured these threads for weeks before I got my first one with that very debate. I always wore silver and white gold. Literally didn't own one piece of YG jewelry. But I didn't like the color of the WG Love (w/out diamonds) because it's not rhodium plated and has more of a stainless steel look to it. I started to look at the the photos of here on how the two colors looked over time and with wear and IMO the YG looks nicer with wear vs. the WG. That's just my opinion though. Even scratched to high heaven, the yellow gold still has that shine. :smile: I have since added some yellow gold items to compliment my loves. I still struggle with mixing metals - my own OCD issues. But I'm getting better. :smile:

It's the eternal question!!! LOL. I scoured these threads for weeks before I got my first one with that very debate. I always wore silver and white gold. Literally didn't own one piece of YG jewelry. But I didn't like the color of the WG Love (w/out diamonds) because it's not rhodium plated and has more of a stainless steel look to it. I started to look at the the photos of here on how the two colors looked over time and with wear and IMO the YG looks nicer with wear vs. the WG. That's just my opinion though. Even scratched to high heaven, the yellow gold still has that shine. :smile: I have since added some yellow gold items to compliment my loves. I still struggle with mixing metals - my own OCD issues. But I'm getting better. :smile:

So happy someone else has my exact thoughts! Haha thank you so much for sharing that, you ladies have really helped me! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: BostonBlockhead