How do you wear your Cartier trinity ring?

Mar 15, 2008
Do you stack it or wear it alone?
Middle finger or ring finger??

So I’m thinking about buying a trinity ring because I feel like it’s a classic piece. I have smallish fingers (size 5)
and am wondering how I’d wear it.

How do you wear yours? Bonus points for pics :biggrin:

I stack mine! I wear a thin rose gold, then a thin eternity band and then my trinity. I love it! I have always fidgeted with my rings (almost losing my ering), so the trinity is perfect! I love it...I'll try to find some pictures.

Reactions: Susimoo
I wear my extra small Trinity ring with my platinum Love wedding band or as a pendant on a thin gold chain. I wear the small trinity with my e-ring as a wedding band sometimes, and I wear my classic size on my right ring finger. I don’t wear them all at the same time, but I enjoy wearing them. My favorite is the classic size. Good luck choosing your Trinity.

Reactions: Susimoo and Noyerx
I wear my extra small Trinity ring with my platinum Love wedding band or as a pendant on a thin gold chain. I wear the small trinity with my e-ring as a wedding band sometimes, and I wear my classic size on my right ring finger. I don’t wear them all at the same time, but I enjoy wearing them. My favorite is the classic size. Good luck choosing your Trinity.

I tried using my trinity ring as a pendant instead and it was quite heavy. I was also worried that it might get broken with the weight and might scratch the insides of the ring as well so I didn't use it long.

I tried using my trinity ring as a pendant instead and it was quite heavy. I was also worried that it might get broken with the weight and might scratch the insides of the ring as well so I didn't use it long.

The extra small trinity is the only one I wear on the chain. The small one which I had intended to wear on the chain looked too big.