Hermes 35 for shorter women?

joleenzy

Nov 29, 2014
Hi everyone. I‘m thinking about getting a B 35.
I already own a B 30 in Feu.

Could you please post pictures of your bags and tell me your hight?

Or tell me what you think of shorter girls wearing a 35?

I‘m 5ft for reference!

Thank you [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hi everyone. I‘m thinking about getting a B 35.
I already own a B 30 in Feu.

Could you please post pictures of your bags and tell me your hight?

Or tell me what you think of shorter girls wearing a 35?

I‘m 5ft for reference!

Thank you [emoji173]️

Hi there! In the Reference Library, I believe there are photos of people wearing different sized bags. Have you checked this thread out yet? It’s a good starting point, IMHO. Also, everyone has a different threshold for what is “too big” or “too small” so it really comes down to how you feel when carrying a particular sized bag and whether you like the way you look when doing so. There are plenty of people who are petite sized who prefer to carry B35s, just like there are lots of women who are 5’8” or taller who prefer to carry only B25s. [emoji3].

Hi there! In the Reference Library, I believe there are photos of people wearing different sized bags. Have you checked this thread out yet? It’s a good starting point, IMHO. Also, everyone has a different threshold for what is “too big” or “too small” so it really comes down to how you feel when carrying a particular sized bag and whether you like the way you look when doing so. There are plenty of people who are petite sized who prefer to carry B35s, just like there are lots of women who are 5’8” or taller who prefer to carry only B25s. [emoji3].

Thank you! I checked the refererence libary out already. Unfortunaly there is no Reference guide for 35‘s :sad: Therw is only one for birkins but nobody comments their hight...

I‘ve never seen a 35 in person so I‘m very curious.

Thank you for your reply I appreciate it!

I've only got a K35 retourne, not a B35, and I love the size on me (I'm 5'2"). It's a good size for a day/work bag. If I was using it more for night time, it might feel a bit too casual at that size.

I’m 5’4” athletic build and I don’t know my weight (scales give me anxiety hehe) but I wear a US size 2 and sometimes size 4.
I own both 30 and 35 Birkins But I kinda prefer the 35 cos it truly embodies the essence of the Birkin. My 30 feels dressy, dainty and looks rather miniature. I love it for different reasons but I love the workhorse and casual look of the 35 more.

I’m 5’4” athletic build and I don’t know my weight (scales give me anxiety hehe) but I wear a US size 2 and sometimes size 4.
I own both 30 and 35 Birkins But I kinda prefer the 35 cos it truly embodies the essence of the Birkin. My 30 feels dressy, dainty and looks rather miniature. I love it for different reasons but I love the workhorse and casual look of the 35 more.

Thank you! I really want a 35 now sounds exactly like what I want. [emoji5]