Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

(Dear Mods, I searched and could not find an “ID this Hermes” nor “Identify this Hermes” thread so I hope this is ok. If not, kindly move to the proper place. Thank you!)

EDIT TO ADD: omg so sorry. NOW that I posted this I saw the stickies tab on top for ID!! Gah!!! So sorry! I’m on the app and it’s so tricky! Mods please move!! Sigh—-

Can someone kindly ID color and size and model etc so that I can write it on post it’s and stick it all over my vanity so I can start saving up for this beautiful bag!!!! It may take forever but if I work towards it, one day I’ll have one too!!!!

I saw this on YouTube. It’s Roxy Sowlaty’s pink Kelly.

First shots are screen caps so sorry it’s not clear. But it may give indication of size.
One shot (denim jacket) is her friend holding it. And last shot is a photo I found on Google or her holding it. I assume it’s the same? THANKS!

IMG_4648.jpg
IMG_4649.jpgIMG_4650.jpgIMG_4651.jpg

I have never felt this kind of butterflies before. I never even wanted an Hermes bag but this is making my heart SINNNNNGGGGGGG. Color and size and everything! Haha.

(Dear Mods, I searched and could not find an “ID this Hermes” nor “Identify this Hermes” thread so I hope this is ok. If not, kindly move to the proper place. Thank you!)

EDIT TO ADD: omg so sorry. NOW that I posted this I saw the stickies tab on top for ID!! Gah!!! So sorry! I’m on the app and it’s so tricky! Mods please move!! Sigh—-

Can someone kindly ID color and size and model etc so that I can write it on post it’s and stick it all over my vanity so I can start saving up for this beautiful bag!!!! It may take forever but if I work towards it, one day I’ll have one too!!!!

I saw this on YouTube. It’s Roxy Sowlaty’s pink Kelly.

First shots are screen caps so sorry it’s not clear. But it may give indication of size.
One shot (denim jacket) is her friend holding it. And last shot is a photo I found on Google or her holding it. I assume it’s the same? THANKS!

View attachment 4041522
View attachment 4041523View attachment 4041524View attachment 4041525

I have never felt this kind of butterflies before. I never even wanted an Hermes bag but this is making my heart SINNNNNGGGGGGG. Color and size and everything! Haha.
It's just a few thread above this in the stickie section.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/please-id-what-color-size-leather-design-is-this.943439/

Hi everyone, can anyone identify what type of Hermes bag this is please? It was given to my late mother in the 1950s and is quite small, about 20cms x 16cms. I would also be interested to know what people think it might be worth as I am considering selling it. All assistance gratefully received, thanks!View attachment 4026957 View attachment 4026957 View attachment 4026959 View attachment 4026962 View attachment 4026963

Hmm, it looks like the sibling of the Sac Princesse (see here for an example). I've never seen anything like that textile in a bag from the era indicated by that stamp, nor have I seen palladium hardware on a bag that age, but I certainly haven't seen every vintage bag combo out there. If you're interested in selling it at auction, Artcurial would be the place I'd go to verify its authenticity and determine its value. They have a lot of expertise in older bags in particular.

Reactions: Rouge H