Do you keep discontinued bags?

Do you only like bags if they haven't been discontinued? I'm not sure why being discontinued is necessarily a reason to get rid of them. Personally, I like it sometimes when items that I have are discontinued because if someone comments on liking it and wanting one like it, I can be like, "Too bad. It's discontinued. MWAH HA HA HA."

I will say, though, that the multicolored items look TOTALLY dated.

Do you only like bags if they haven't been discontinued? I'm not sure why being discontinued is necessarily a reason to get rid of them. Personally, I like it sometimes when items that I have are discontinued because if someone comments on liking it and wanting one like it, I can be like, "Too bad. It's discontinued. MWAH HA HA HA."

I will say, though, that the multicolored items look TOTALLY dated.
No, I just wantes to see if people kept their pieces or not. That’s funny you say that about the multicolore items, because my multicolore wallet is my favorite piece.

Attachments

• 34ADDE6F-52C9-45A2-AD62-18C04A4ECD60.jpeg
    34ADDE6F-52C9-45A2-AD62-18C04A4ECD60.jpeg
    523.3 KB · Views: 2,241
I don't see a problem if you still like them! I agree MC bags are dated but I think SLG are fine. Like any other brand, styles are going to change over time. LV went through that gold nameplate phase and then they were over it and discontinued everything with those plates. You happen to have those styles, I think they still look nice and don't understand why they got rid of all of them, but so it goes.

I keep and buy anything I like. Recently I've been buying mostly pre-loved discontinued items as I am not particularly liking what is coming out. Multicolore items may be dated, but should I come across a SLG in excellent condition, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I really do not care what others think - it is my life, my items, my appearance.

I personally think the monty is the only one that i would consider dated and would sell. Multi color bags are also dated (and hideous in my opinion, sorry to any owners!) but for some reason i love the slg’s

All my LVs are either discontinued, limited editions or in a colour combo that is not available anymore. I think they are more exclusive and I enjoy carrying them because I don’t want to carry the same bag that someone else is rocking on their elbow. The main thing as already has been suggested in this tread, is to love the pieces you have, discontinued or not.

All my LVs are either discontinued, limited editions or in a colour combo that is not available anymore. I think they are more exclusive and I enjoy carrying them because I don’t want to carry the same bag that someone else is rocking on their elbow. The main thing as already has been suggested in this tread, is to love the pieces you have, discontinued or not.
I do love them. I do not believe in reselling so I plan on keeping them. I was just curious what others did. Or if it mattered that it was discontinued. Or if LV bags styles get old. Just wanted insight. I don’t buy LV too much anymore because I am not liking the new styles too much. I recently started buying more Chanel pieces.