Thoughts on Alma Mini??

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
Hello fellow addicts! It's been forever that I've been lusting over a new item but what are your thoughts on the Alma Mini in black? I've been wanting an Epi with GHW! It's between this and the Alma BB in DE. Do you think the Epi is durable? Thank you!

Reactions: Havanese 28
Hello fellow addicts! It's been forever that I've been lusting over a new item but what are your thoughts on the Alma Mini in black? I've been wanting an Epi with GHW! It's between this and the Alma BB in DE. Do you think the Epi is durable? Thank you!
Hello! I love it. The Epi with Gold Hardware is a winning combo, and Alma is my absolute favorite. As for the Alma BB in DE, it’s beautiful and very versatile! I’ve use this bag so much. You can’t go wrong with either, honestly!

Hello! I love it. The Epi with Gold Hardware is a winning combo, and Alma is my absolute favorite. As for the Alma BB in DE, it’s beautiful and very versatile! I’ve use this bag so much. You can’t go wrong with either, honestly!
Hello my love! I'm so late! How long has this bag been out? Do you have it or have you seen it? I've been wanting the Alma BB in DE for the longessst, toooo! :heart::flowers:

Hello my love! I'm so late! How long has this bag been out? Do you have it or have you seen it? I've been wanting the Alma BB in DE for the longessst, toooo! :heart::flowers:
Not sure exactly how long, but not very long. I do not have it, but I’ve seen it and I like it. I’ve had the Alma BB in DE for about a year and a half and I absolutely love it. It’s just so gorgeous in DE with the substantial gold hardware. It’s effortless. I had an Epi Alma BB an I love Epi, but I can’t get past silver hardware, so I sold it. I’d love for Epi bags to be made with Gold Hardware again. Epi is so elegant. I just got my Chanel M/L Classic Flap in Beige Caviar with Gold Hardware last week, then a day later got the Chanel slingbacks I’m beige with the black toe, and a Neonoe in Monogram/Noir last week as well, so I need to take a little break. These additions are pieces I love and will wear often
, so totally worth it. I hope you and your family are doing well!

Reactions: foxylock
Not sure exactly how long, but not very long. I do not have it, but I’ve seen it and I like it. I’ve had the Alma BB in DE for about a year and a half and I absolutely love it. It’s just so gorgeous in DE with the substantial gold hardware. It’s effortless. I had an Epi Alma BB an I love Epi, but I can’t get past silver hardware, so I sold it. I’d love for Epi bags to be made with Gold Hardware again. Epi is so elegant. I just got my Chanel M/L Classic Flap in Beige Caviar with Gold Hardware last week, then a day later got the Chanel slingbacks I’m beige with the black toe, and a Neonoe in Monogram/Noir last week as well, so I need to take a little break. These additions are pieces I love and will wear often
, so totally worth it. I hope you and your family are doing well!
Thank you for all your helpful info! We are doing good. Can't complain. My store didn't have the BB in stock, so they placed an over night order for me! I'll let you know when I get it! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Hope you are doing well!! xoxo

Reactions: Havanese 28
Thank you for all your helpful info! We are doing good. Can't complain. My store didn't have the BB in stock, so they placed an over night order for me! I'll let you know when I get it! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Hope you are doing well!! xoxo
You will love this little bag! You made a great choice! And, yes, all is well here too.

Been a long time! Well I see you choose the Alma BB DE? Right. You will love. Although the Epi is very durable but I will tell you the mini is tiny. Can't wait to see your new baby!

Reactions: axcarter
Been a long time! Well I see you choose the Alma BB DE? Right. You will love. Although the Epi is very durable but I will tell you the mini is tiny. Can't wait to see your new baby!
Thank you!! I know I used to be a veteran poster up in here! ;)
I just had a lot of life issues I had to deal with and actually got rid of all social media to prevent distraction. How are you?! Please let me know what's new in your collection! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Best wishes!!

I just had a lot of life issues I had to deal with and actually got rid of all social media to prevent distraction. How are you?! Please let me know what's new in your collection! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Best wishes!!
I completely understand my dear but it is good to see old members and also hope all is well! I took a break myself as we all need to do that every now and again! I am great thank you for asking! Aaah as far as my collection - well lets just say it is completely different from years ago. . .

I will put this here for you! I am smitten with the Alma BB!

Attachments

• 8EE387D9-605B-4F13-8AB8-C3D6DE84A1CE.jpeg
    8EE387D9-605B-4F13-8AB8-C3D6DE84A1CE.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 812
Omgosh! That helps a ton! So the mini is actually smaller than the BB?
Do you use the BB's often? :smile:
Yes I do! They are great little bags that hold all the essentials and some! I found it was a bag I could use during the week if I wanted. Really do not have many big bags left - two maybe - three medium sized bags and then the little guys including the clapton backpack.