Jimmy Choo Great Legs Not Included......

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Well, I just received my Burgundy Ring bag and matching wallet:choochoo: and it is TDF:yahoo: I think this bag is Amazing and the wallet is one I have been lusting after since it was released. (Half price always makes it easier to purchase:yes:)

Anyway, the bag is fantastic, but I hate to say, the great legs we see when Samantha wears her JC bags don't seem to appear when I try on my JC bags:crybaby: Oh well, guess I am stuck with short, stumpy legs and a closet full of Choos:graucho:

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 49
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 50
Yeaah Robyn :yahoo:. Congratulations! I think I know exactly how you feel about your new beautiful Ring bag;). Great choice and awsome deals. Love the matching wallet.

BTW, I don't believe it is the size of the legs but the way you work them:tup:

Such a pretty bag & don't be silly about your legs! My legs aren't "Samantha" Perfect either!

That's why I own pants & long skirts!:roflmfao:

Congrats on the bag! So pretty!:tup:

Is Samantha a Sex and the City reference? I have to finish that series...Great bag and wallet, congratulations!

No, I never saw that series:crybaby: I was referring to our fellow Pfr "Samantha's Collection" Just check out the JC members bags and you will see how well Samantha wears JC bags:smile:

Thank you all, even DH thinks the Ring bag & wallet are spectacular:nuts: (for a purse)

No, I never saw that series:crybaby: I was referring to our fellow Pfr "Samantha's Collection" Just check out the JC members bags and you will see how well Samantha wears JC bags:smile:

Thank you all, even DH thinks the Ring bag & wallet are spectacular:nuts: (for a purse)

Ahh...just saw the pictures of Samantha, am a little jealous too :P.