Help Please~~~~~

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
should i exchange a) for b)? this is a work tote..but i figure with the gold princy i can use it to go out too!! the interior is really nice!!

a)
161719_FCERG_8420

b)
161719_F4FSG_9693_001

please note: these are large sizes..im looking at the medium one!

I like both, but I personally would keep the first one, I like it better. I like the Princys in leather/croc or whatever too, but not gold in canvas. Although gold in anything else would be too shiny, so if you want gold than the gold canvas is better (second one).

Ok I change my mind..I like both equally..LOL sorry I'm no help

you are so funny!!! :roflmfao:

I like both, but I personally would keep the first one, I like it better. I like the Princys in leather/croc or whatever too, but not gold in canvas. Although gold in anything else would be too shiny, so if you want gold than the gold canvas is better (second one).

Ok I change my mind..I like both equally..LOL sorry I'm no help

GOLD
Always believe in your soul
Youve got the power to know
Youre indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
GOLD
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Sorry, got carried away there, but seriously the Gold looks way better, fab bag!

Gold! Plus the fabric is also sand/ebony, not the normal beige ebony and I think that the sand/ebony looks better, even though it's a subtle difference! The gold is dressier, and would be excellent for evening. I also love the GG lining! Good luck on deciding!