CHAT about current prices worldwide

Went to Goyard London yesterday and was possibly the worst shopping experience of my life. Walked in with my sister and daughter and was completely ignored by all 7-8 Sales Assistant. No acknowledgement or not even a "Welcome". I asked a question regarding the St Louis Tote but was given one word answers which seemed like too much effort. I know Goyard prides itself on brand exclusivity and for certain types of clientele (probably White or wealthy Middle Eastern) it appears that it is not for ethnic or black clients. Horrid, horrid experience.

Reactions: NuyoricanMami78
Went to Goyard London yesterday and was possibly the worst shopping experience of my life. Walked in with my sister and daughter and was completely ignored by all 7-8 Sales Assistant. No acknowledgement or not even a "Welcome". I asked a question regarding the St Louis Tote but was given one word answers which seemed like too much effort. I know Goyard prides itself on brand exclusivity and for certain types of clientele (probably White or wealthy Middle Eastern) it appears that it is not for ethnic or black clients. Horrid, horrid experience.
I've never seen this occur in Paris or in the US Boutiques I've visited. I recommend you contact the London store and share your experience.

Does anyone know the current price for Anjou PM in classic colors, in either London or Paris? I'll be in both countries in May and this bag has piqued my interest.

I tried emailing Paris yesterday to get the price, and was politely informed that "the value of our creations is provided exclusively at our comptoirs." So they refused to give me any prices. I'm very torn with this brand - the exclusivity is appealing on some level, but refusing to give me a price for something I want to buy from you is a complete turn off.

I’m looking to buy my first Goyard stateside and will need to have it shipped to either Texas or maybe Colorado. Can anyone recommend what my best option would be in order to save on shipping and or taxes?

I’m sorry I posted this here accidentally! I’ve already asked in the appropriate area. Can the moderator please remove?

Last edited: