Prada bag in the color "blush"

Dec 21, 2007
Good evening ladies!
I was wondering if anyone owned any bag in the color blush? I'm struggling with what it will look like in person and my local Saks doesn't have it in stock to see. I'm personally hoping it will be more tan like the attached but everything I know about the color blush is more pink and that's what I see when I search the bag on other sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated [emoji173] Screenshot_20180324-212628_Firefox.jpg

Good evening ladies!
I was wondering if anyone owned any bag in the color blush? I'm struggling with what it will look like in person and my local Saks doesn't have it in stock to see. I'm personally hoping it will be more tan like the attached but everything I know about the color blush is more pink and that's what I see when I search the bag on other sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated [emoji173] View attachment 4013162
I have the Powder Pink small Galleria which I ordered off the Prada website. In my opinion it's much more beige than pink....close to the Cammeo, if not the same, hard to differentiate....in my opinion there is a smidgeon more pink. Check out the photos I posted......I think under Bag Straps. I'll check to make sure.

Reactions: MahaM
I have the Powder Pink small Galleria which I ordered off the Prada website. In my opinion it's much more beige than pink....close to the Cammeo, if not the same, hard to differentiate....in my opinion there is a smidgeon more pink. Check out the photos I posted......I think under Bag Straps. I'll check to make sure.
No, the photo is in the subject 'Galleria in white...'. Scroll down for the photo. The bag is in the 'Powder Pink' and the crystal strap is in the 'Cammeo'. There is a subtle difference.

Can you link the post you're talking about? I'd love to see your pictures.

So does it have any tan in it at all?

Can you link the post you're talking about? I'd love to see your pictures.

So does it have any tan in it at all?

In my opinion it's more beige than pink. I believe the shade blends well with anything one wears.

Tan? When I think 'tan' leather, my mind pictures undied leather.

The bag.......Powder Pink
The strap....Cammeo

IMG_0111.JPG

In my opinion it's more beige than pink. I believe the shade blends well with anything one wears.

Tan? When I think 'tan' leather, my mind pictures undied leather.

The bag.......Powder Pink
The strap....Cammeo

View attachment 4016715
How does the color CIPRIA compare to CAMMEO? I am considering it in the medium double zip. Your bag is lovely but I wonder why they decided to name it powder pink??