Dior Prices Worldwide - CHAT

Hi, can anyone confirm how much My Lady Dior with badges, black lambskin with silver hardware current price is now in Europe or Belgium? I’m wondering how much saving I would get if I buy it there in comparison to buying it here in the USA. TIA.

Does anyone know the price of this medium Diorama in Canada? Thank you :smile:
It was previously $4700 CAD but there was a 5-8% price to increase today.

Can anyone confirm the price of the Lady Dior mini size in chain strap and regular strap in Canada?
Thanks in advance!
It was previously $4200 for the lambskin mini with the chain strap to give you an idea of the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe
Hi, can anyone confirm how much My Lady Dior with badges, black lambskin with silver hardware current price is now in Europe or Belgium? I’m wondering how much saving I would get if I buy it there in comparison to buying it here in the USA. TIA.
I just saw the Lady Dior with badges, lambskin, small size (second smallest out of four sizes) for 2400 euros in Amsterdam (before VAT refund) Don’t think hardware changes the price. It cost 2600 pounds in the UK (before VAT refund) Buying in euros is the way to go...

Last edited:
Hello! Does anyone know the price of an ostrich lady dior medium in euros? I'd like to purchase one in Paris. Thank you!

I suggest you e mail customer service. They are usually very fast at replying. They might also be able to let you know which colours are available in Paris and can put you in contact with an SA that can reserve a bag for you. The SA I got in contact with sent me photos so I could decide if I liked any of them.

I suggest you e mail customer service. They are usually very fast at replying. They might also be able to let you know which colours are available in Paris and can put you in contact with an SA that can reserve a bag for you. The SA I got in contact with sent me photos so I could decide if I liked any of them.
Thank you so much! I just called them and they gave me the price and were so helpful! For reference, a large lady dior in ostrich is a over 6,000 euros. Thanks again so much!

I just saw the Lady Dior with badges, lambskin, small size (second smallest out of four sizes) for 2400 euros in Amsterdam (before VAT refund) Don’t think hardware changes the price. It cost 2600 pounds in the UK (before VAT refund) Buying in euros is the way to go...
I misspoke, in Amsterdam the bag was 2800 euros, not 2400 euros for the "Small" size.