Reveal!!

Izzybet

O.G.
Dec 15, 2013
After trying the Darley satchel last year and returning 2 with inking issues I was on the look out for a small bag but bigger than my mini Lily. I tried the croc print Lily in January but I didn't like the hardware and it was also just a little too big for what I wanted.
I ordered this beauty on Tuesday and it has just arrived... first impressions are good [emoji4] would anyone like to take a guess?? IMG_2944.jpg

View attachment 4013378 Bag Twinnies!! So pleased you got it. Enjoy. And def wear it to work! Wear it everywhere! Mine goes everywhere!!!! Xx

[emoji16] it was your mod shot that made me take a proper look at this Darley. I can only shop online unless I travel to the uk so it’s good to see real life photos.
I didn’t wear her to work in the end which I am glad about as it was raining by the time I finished work!!

Reactions: Classic Gal
Oh I know... I treat my bags like little babies! You should see me trying to cover them in the rain ! Lol! And as I live in Ireland ... that’s me trying to cover them on most days! We tend to have a lot of rain here! Hence our lovely green countryside. So pleased you got the bag. I see Meghan Markle had a variation of it out with her recently. Great style :smile: