please help with edith

Jun 19, 2007
I have an edith on hold, and I have been going nuts on trying to decide what size to get. I am 5'3" and tiny, and I rarely ever wear heels. The biggest bag I have ever owned was a medium paddy. Should I get a small edith, or a medium. I am worried that the medium will be too big, but I have only seen a small and a large edith in real life. Anyone around my size have a picture holding a medium edith???:confused1:

I am probably about the same build as you and I just received the regular Edith satchel today(which is probably the meduim size) and its prefect. Not too small and not too big.....

I have heard the small ones are REALLY small and the white one's leather is apparently not great. Very stiff!

Attachments

• edith.JPG
    edith.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 54
I a 5'6" and very curvy, and the regular Edith works well on me.

47b7db36b3127cce84473b62210200000025102BZMmLNuzY-

I'm 5'2 1/2" (gotta get that extra 1/2 inch in), and I use the Medium Edith. I think it's the perfect size, especially if you like your bags on the bigger size.

I have an edith on hold, and I have been going nuts on trying to decide what size to get. I am 5'3" and tiny, and I rarely ever wear heels. The biggest bag I have ever owned was a medium paddy. Should I get a small edith, or a medium. I am worried that the medium will be too big, but I have only seen a small and a large edith in real life. Anyone around my size have a picture holding a medium edith???:confused1:

A couple of us gals are modeling Ediths here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/your-chloe-in-action-baby-77140.html