My new Damier Azur Speedy 30 & the HORROR story behind it *o*

May 16, 2007
Well guys, here's the story of after couple days of asking you guys opinion. I finally went to the LV store in SCP despite of all the horror stories I heard about them & also my past experience. I came in with my sister & my friend. We were all over shopping at other places before we came to SCP & yes I admitted we looked crappy :Push: but you can't judge people by their look right. So i went in the store & for 20 minutes :crybaby:, we kept looking at the Damier Azur speedy in the glass until finally Sa Christy came to help us. She's very nice indeed. But other SA were looking at us weird, and giving us the "cheap look". My sister was saying maybe I should get something else instead and point to a more expensive purse. The SA said that one is more expensive and the Speedy is cheaper. I felt like she meant we doesn't have enough money to spend for their LV purses. Well the rest really sucks.

I felt pretty great anyways since I got my purse on Monday but I was so unhappy with their service. I thought LV would treat people with the best service since they are high class fashion designer.

Gosh my 1st experience in LV is ruined. What is so wrong with me buying a speedy ( cheap purse for the SA ) I worked hard for that money & I believe I deserve better than that. and the worse part is she forgot my LOCK for the Speedy. Now I have to drive back again to get just the lock. When i called the store, the SA wasn't even being nice about it. She did not apologize for forgetting the lock and said " ok come back tomorrow to get it" in a very nasty tone. I'll never come back again ever.

GOOD NEWS IS I GOT THE 30. I like bigger bag & i think the 25 is too small for me.

I'll never go back to SCP to purchase LV again. They're all very rude people.

One thing I need to ask you guy. Is there any paper work come with the Speedy like at least the LV card or something. Like I said this is my 1st purchase at LV, so I have no idea. The only i'd gotten with the speedy is the little card inside the purse. The SA took the tagg ( and i guess that is nescessary ) but there was no brown card came with it. My aunt purchases many purses at LV & everytime I saw her purchase, she always get them. At least something for the authenticity of the purse right? :sos:

Here are the picture of our trip to LV today, we got some snap despite of a female police came up to us saying we can't take picture inside the store or the mall.

e0a4scd.jpg

d01dscd.jpg
2845scd.jpg

Do you think this purse is too big for me?

5e1ascd.jpg

Do we look crappy ?
19c6scd.jpg

Dang, Im sorry to hear about your experience. To be honest...thats why I dont go in a boutique. Everytime I step foot in there Im getting crazy looks and whatnot.

dear purse_lover1988, Im really sorry to hear about your bad experience in LV. I dont think you look crappy at all... and you look great with the speedy. Its the right size for you. Be confident of yourself and tell off the SA if they give you crap.

Shopping in LV should be fun (even exciting at times) and should never be made feeling lousy. *hugs*

That's too bad about your first experience at LV---- I've never been to an LV before .... I've only ordered from Elux or over the phone ....

When I get treated half-ass I usually just put on a smile and keep on getting to them to find their niche--- once I've found it -------- it's smoooooth sailing! LOL- not that I am a hustler or anything --- I just treat people how I want to be treated-- courteous and with respect. Hopefully you're next boutique experience will be 1000 times better!

dear purse_lover1988, Im really sorry to hear about your bad experience in LV. I dont think you look crappy at all... and you look great with the speedy. Its the right size for you. Be confident of yourself and tell off the SA if they give you crap.

Shopping in LV should be fun (even exciting at times) and should never be made feeling lousy. *hugs*

Thanks guys for telling me that. I thought the same thing but then my sister asked me if it was worth the money and the drive to the boutique then to get this kinda of attitude from them. Those SA is really judgmental.

And about the tag, what is your opinion on them?

Congrats on your Azur Speedy! I think it looks fabulous on you and it's not too big. The 25 is really quite small and in the long run, as your stuff accumulates -you might find it useful! =)

And so sorry to hear about your crappy service. It happens every once in a while when you into venture into a highend boutique and come out with a bad group of people working that day. It's the expectation that kills, but SAs are just regular folks working and you shouldn't let them get to you. Everyone just be treated equally and I do NOT think you are dressed crappy! They were just unprofessional. Hope you have a better experience next time. =)

As for the tags, you're suppose to just get the cards and there's no brown LV tags. =) You will get booklets for certain limited or special editions, but to my knowledge -I've never gotten a brown tag?

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience at LV. It's too bad that they didn't treat you with a little more respect.

The Azur looks gorgeous on you!

Congrats on your Azur Speedy! I think it looks fabulous on you and it's not too big. The 25 is really quite small and in the long run, as your stuff accumulates -you might find it useful! =)

And so sorry to hear about your crappy service. It happens every once in a while when you into venture into a highend boutique and come out with a bad group of people working that day. It's the expectation that kills, but SAs are just regular folks working and you shouldn't let them get to you. Everyone just be treated equally and I do NOT think you are dressed crappy! They were just unprofessional. Hope you have a better experience next time. =)

As for the tags, you're suppose to just get the cards and there's no brown LV tags. =) You will get booklets for certain limited or special editions, but to my knowledge -I've never gotten a brown tag?

Oh i guess my aunt bought the purse that is discontinued already so she had the booklet. I guess they are expensive. Anyways thanks for your help. If I knew it was like this, I would've just order from Eluxury. No bad experience of customer service or the tax. CA tax is so high, I'm on vacation right now so where I live, Eluxury ship free & no tax. But then again they don't have the 30. :cursing:

That is so unprofessional.. and mean!
I can't see your pictures (probably because I am at work..) but I am sure you were looking great - the SAs were crappy IMO!!
I am sorry you had such a bad experience there..
Why don't you send an e-mail to LV via their website? Their customer service do read and treat the complaints they receive :yes:
Maybe this will help you feel better and look forward to a nicer experience at another LV someday ;)
Anyway, enjoy your Speedy, it's such a fabulous bag - I never felt like it was a cheap one :nogood: that's why I am planning to buy a third one :sweatdrop:

That is so unprofessional.. and mean!
I can't see your pictures (probably because I am at work..) but I am sure you were looking great - the SAs were crappy IMO!!
I am sorry you had such a bad experience there..
Why don't you send an e-mail to LV via their website? Their customer service do read and treat the complaints they receive :yes:
Maybe this will help you feel better and look forward to a nicer experience at another LV someday ;)
Anyway, enjoy your Speedy, it's such a fabulous bag - I never felt like it was a cheap one :nogood: that's why I am planning to buy a third one :sweatdrop:[/quote]

Yup I am in love with it. But I have to go back there again & face them to get my lock for the speedy. Oh yeah the picture doesn't work because it was on Yahoo photos. Somehow they don't show up. And yes the SA actually said Speedy is a cheap bag. It made me felt cheap too. Don't you think? It's more than 1/2 a grand and that isn't some little money. How can that be cheap right? :Push:

Sorry the picture is blurry but we don't look like crap right?
100_2672d.JPG

Sorry about your experience. With SCP it's really hit or miss with the SA's, most of the new ones treat me like sh*t until they see the senior SA's cooing over me and then they change their attitudes. By that time, I have no interest in them working with me.