Is anyone still wearing/buying Prada nylon?

It's always been on my wishlist to own a Prada nylon bag! Just got her today :heart: can't wait to use her!

I've been using a light gray Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag as my weekend bag and, unfortunately, there has been color transfer :sad: I just want something minimalist and fuss-free. It also rains a lot where I'm from (Vancouver, BC) so I need something that I don't have to baby or worry about. I think this Prada nylon bag is it! :biggrin:

View attachment 3973290
Enjoy itT It is one of the few bags I kept from zillions of years ago. The Prada messenger and a Chanel backpack were my travel companions for so many years.

Reactions: DYH and ladidalola
It's always been on my wishlist to own a Prada nylon bag! Just got her today :heart: can't wait to use her!

I've been using a light gray Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag as my weekend bag and, unfortunately, there has been color transfer :sad: I just want something minimalist and fuss-free. It also rains a lot where I'm from (Vancouver, BC) so I need something that I don't have to baby or worry about. I think this Prada nylon bag is it! :biggrin:

View attachment 3973290

Congrats on your purchase! I’m dying for this bag!

Anyone has this bag? Like to share their thoughts?! TIA
I do not have this bag, but I have a similar Prada nylon and I love it. They are really unique in the handbag world in my opinion. I always get a ton of compliments! And not to mention they are so practical. You can wear them out in the rain (unlike a lot of LV) and not have to worry about water spots or stains. I love Prada nylon, I say go for the bag!

Reactions: DYH
I do not have this bag, but I have a similar Prada nylon and I love it. They are really unique in the handbag world in my opinion. I always get a ton of compliments! And not to mention they are so practical. You can wear them out in the rain (unlike a lot of LV) and not have to worry about water spots or stains. I love Prada nylon, I say go for the bag!

Thanks for the recommendations [emoji4] really like everything about this bag, but not sure about the shoulder straps is long enough to crossbody? Couldn’t find any reviews on this one[emoji20]

Has anyone watched the “Nylon Farm” video on Prada‘s website?
I think the “Nylon” is definitely coming back haha [emoji23]
Nylon never went out of Prada's collection. Most hardcore Prada collectors have multiple nylon bags, some going back over 20 years or more. I personally have three and they would be THE last bags I'd ever get rid of.

View attachment 3973290

Looks great! Mod shots please... TIA

I have the nylon camera bag from about 10 years ago, my favorite bag, used it so much that the lining inside is tearing, does anyone know where I can get it sewn up, I am in SoCal? thank you.

I have the nylon camera bag from about 10 years ago, my favorite bag, used it so much that the lining inside is tearing, does anyone know where I can get it sewn up, I am in SoCal? thank you.
If it's not that bad and you're reasonably handy with a needle and thread, you could very easily repair it yourself depending on the nature of the tear. Post a photo and we'll have a look.

Reactions: rosewang924