Instant Reveal - Small Chloe Faye Day

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I've always loved the Faye bags but I hated how they wouldn't be functional bags for me! (ie: too thin or too small). I was considering the backpack for the longest time but I wasn't 100% in love with it. Then the Day bag came out, it was instant love, and after still lusting over it for months, I knew I had to have it! It's such a roomy bag, I can fit all my essentials plus my camera. I think it would be the perfect bag to take on travels due to its versatility and perfect size.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• Chloe Faye Day.JPG
    Chloe Faye Day.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,811
  • Chloe Faye Day 2.JPG
    Chloe Faye Day 2.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 3,346
  • Chloe Faye Day 4.JPG
    Chloe Faye Day 4.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 2,383
  • Chloe Faye Day 3.JPG
    Chloe Faye Day 3.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 2,548
  • Chloe Faye Day 5.JPG
    Chloe Faye Day 5.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 2,519
Gorgeous bag! It is such a practical and stylish bag [emoji7]

I ordered the carbon brown size small from Chloe, but once I received it I wasn’t in love with the color [emoji17]. So back it went. Fortunately Nordstrom carries the Motty Gray (and next week is 3x points) so I pre-ordered one! I’ll do a reveal next week.

Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

Absolutely stunning!

Thank you!!

I ordered the carbon brown size small from Chloe, but once I received it I wasn’t in love with the color [emoji17]. So back it went. Fortunately Nordstrom carries the Motty Gray (and next week is 3x points) so I pre-ordered one! I’ll do a reveal next week.

Thank you!! I almost got it in motty grey too! But I have a Celine belt in a very similar color which is why I went for black. I'll look forward to your reveal! It's such a gorgeous color.

I love this bag! It’s so beautiful Congratulations!

Thank you!!

I have the tan and absolutely love it! It's funny how the tan looks kind of boho, but the black looks city chic! Congrats on what I know is an amazing bag!

Yes! I have the same thoughts. I live in NYC and I wanted a more edgy look which is why I went for the black in the end. But I totally think it has a different vibe in other colors so it's a chameleon of a bag.

This is absolutely beautiful! I’ve been obsessing over this bag for months and have been debating between the small Faye Day bag in black and Givenchy Pandora in black, but I really am in love with this one. Thank you for your post—I think I’m convinced!!

You're very welcome! I also took the bag out for a full day test run today and it fit everything and more - my camera (Sony a6000), wallet, essentials, plus more, AND it fit the small purchases I made throughout the day. And with the different compartments it was so easy to keep it all organized. Plus the leather repels scratches (at least the black leather does), it's honestly a great bag!

You're very welcome! I also took the bag out for a full day test run today and it fit everything and more - my camera (Sony a6000), wallet, essentials, plus more, AND it fit the small purchases I made throughout the day. And with the different compartments it was so easy to keep it all organized. Plus the leather repels scratches (at least the black leather does), it's honestly a great bag!

That's so good to hear! This bag isn't available in any store near me, so I can't try it on to see what it fits, but from the pictures and your description, it sounds like it's very roomy. Also good to know that the black doesn't scratch easily as that was another worry of mine (especially where I can't see it in person until I order it). Thank you again--so glad you're happy with this beauty!

Is it heavy at all? I have had my eye on this bag, or the Alexa, for a few months now. This will be my first Chloé and not sure if I’m willing to spend that much...yet. Convince me I should! Lol.

Is it heavy at all? I have had my eye on this bag, or the Alexa, for a few months now. This will be my first Chloé and not sure if I’m willing to spend that much...yet. Convince me I should! Lol.

Nope, not heavy at all! I was able to carry it for around 7 hours with no issue. It is actually my first Chloe buy too! I'm very happy with it and I think you will be too!

please do a full reveal on the motty grey and also how to care for it! I am going to paris in 3 weeks and need to know before I buy please :smile:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I'm contemplating purchasing this bag in the blush color. I saw it in Neiman Marcus this past weekend and loved it. However, the front seemed really difficult to open. Have you had any issues with opening and closing while you're out with it?