Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

View attachment 4085473 View attachment 4085472 View attachment 4085474 I considered getting a second SM for my birthday, but ended up getting this baguette bangle from a jeweler in New York (Ring Concierge—she has some great stuff) because I wanted to add some sparkle. It is slightly thinner, but I am loving how they look stacked together!
What a pretty bangle from Ring Concierge! It looks perfect with your LOVE bracelet. How did you know what size to order?

What a pretty bangle from Ring Concierge! It looks perfect with your LOVE bracelet. How did you know what size to order?

I actually ended up sending them my Cartier (which is a size 15) so they could match it. The bangles are not exactly the same shape, so it’s not a 100% perfect match, but it is darn close! The RC staff was wonderful to work with throughout the process, though it did take some time (as custom jewelry typically does).

I actually ended up sending them my Cartier (which is a size 15) so they could match it. The bangles are not exactly the same shape, so it’s not a 100% perfect match, but it is darn close! The RC staff was wonderful to work with throughout the process, though it did take some time (as custom jewelry typically does).
What about the weight of the bangle...the LOVE bracelets are nice and solid. What are your thoughts about the RC bangle?

What about the weight of the bangle...the LOVE bracelets are nice and solid. What are your thoughts about the RC bangle?
The bangle is also solid gold. I messaged Ring Concierge on instagram prior to my purchase and asked lots of questions (total carat weight, color and clarity of the diamonds, weight in grams of the bracelet) and unfortunately I no longer have that message, but she did answer all of my questions promptly. The bangle weighs a bit less, but it is still comparable in weight to the Cartier Small Model Love Bracelet.

When I first put it on with my Cartier, I told my husband “dang my wrist is heavy... I feel like Kylie Jenner!” (ha!).

• Haha
Reactions: Chanellover2015
I am about to turn 40 in a month, and I think I may want the love bracelet. I went to the store in Short Hills, NJ and tried on the regular size and the smaller one. The smaller one felt better on my wrist (size 16), but I am worried I will feel like I cheaped out with the smaller one and that I will regret getting the smaller.

Any similar stories?

It's a personal choice, but I don't care for the thin if it's the only one. I'd start with the traditional then add a thin if you want another one. You'll forget you have it on very quickly, thin or traditional.

I am about to turn 40 in a month, and I think I may want the love bracelet. I went to the store in Short Hills, NJ and tried on the regular size and the smaller one. The smaller one felt better on my wrist (size 16), but I am worried I will feel like I cheaped out with the smaller one and that I will regret getting the smaller.

Any similar stories?