New Cartier collection ecrou

I wish that I would've looked at these while I was at the boutique last week. It'll be a couple of weeks until my next trip there to try it on. It seems like a style that's "meh" in photos, but gorgeous in real life. JUC is also like that for me. Love and thin Love photograph best, but in person, JUC stops me in my tracks. Maybe Ecrou is similar.
I agree with you totally, seeing in person makes huge difference, when I got mine I was head over heels in love. I still l9ve it ,special if you like texture feeling items this had nice feel to it ,if that makes sense ,I love to play with bolts move them around, it' fun

I can't wait to see these in person. We are "Car people" (to put it mildly) and this would be fun. Of course I'd want the diamond version....but who am I kidding I still don't even have a JUC and that's next on my list. Maybe the appeal of the Ecrou idea will wear off in time....for now it's just what I could see myself wearing at times...

So what color did u like ,I'm glad you loved it too♡♡

I saw both the RG and WG at the NYC Mansion location...I went to purchase a second Love but changed my mind..For some reason, I didn’t like the look on me. My Love is loose fit and
there was too much movement for me, they felt heavy too...I walked over to Van Cleef and purchased a bracelet there..I love it with my Love...❤️

Reactions: Kindness3
I saw both the RG and WG at the NYC Mansion location...I went to purchase a second Love but changed my mind..For some reason, I didn’t like the look on me. My Love is loose fit and
there was too much movement for me, they felt heavy too...I walked over to Van Cleef and purchased a bracelet there..I love it with my Love...❤️
CONGRADULATION TO YOU

Reactions: js2367
Congrats !

I can't wait to see these in person. We are "Car people" (to put it mildly) and this would be fun. Of course I'd want the diamond version....but who am I kidding I still don't even have a JUC and that's next on my list. Maybe the appeal of the Ecrou idea will wear off in time....for now it's just what I could see myself wearing at times...
I love them both stacked together get them both!

Reactions: WingNut

Attachments

• 90993328-9834-4CA0-B213-986C8E68BDD9.jpeg
    90993328-9834-4CA0-B213-986C8E68BDD9.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 863