Calling all City owners, Join the "city" club

I looooove both of these!! Absolutely gorgeous. I really want the calfskin with regular hardware but I can't seem to find it anywhere (based in the UK)... was it limited edition? Sorry, I'm a bit of a Balenciaga newbie lol
it was made for 1 season only and stock was very short, e.g. our local boutique didn't have a) black and b) reg size at all, only S and mini in Bordeaux and Bleu (see my post in 2018 intel thread) and i got mine online, from Italist
Bal offers calfskin in various seasons and various options, years ago they did metal plate, then there was with contract stitching, a year ago there was Vibrato, grained calfskin with silver/gold hw, and finally, in 2017 AW was plain black with reg brass hw, i hope you'll find one as well :smile:

Reactions: venusdoom
it was made for 1 season only and stock was very short, e.g. our local boutique didn't have a) black and b) reg size at all, only S and mini in Bordeaux and Bleu (see my post in 2018 intel thread) and i got mine online, from Italist
Bal offers calfskin in various seasons and various options, years ago they did metal plate, then there was with contract stitching, a year ago there was Vibrato, grained calfskin with silver/gold hw, and finally, in 2017 AW was plain black with reg brass hw, i hope you'll find one as well :smile:
Ahh ok, understood. Thank you for the info, that's really helpful :smile: I will keep an eye out, otherwise I'll stick with getting the regular lambskin and pray another pops up soon! Hope you are enjoying yours :heart:

Reactions: ksuromax
^^ I love the logo strap and one in black is on it's way to me . I'll wear it with my new Graffiti City

img_20180314_113825-crop-jpg.4000726

Attachments

• IMG_20180314_113853.jpg
    IMG_20180314_113853.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 581