SS18 Vara Rainbow Bag

Hehe, tnx :flowers: For now I decided to keep that pink one, but I'm seriously thinking of getting this black / white Vara Rainbow, too, yes :yes: Both are nice in their own way and not too similar :tup:

Late on this but coming to add that I love the black and white Vara Rainbow - it's a great bag and really fits more than you think with the back wallet area!

Reactions: dotty8
Late on this but coming to add that I love the black and white Vara Rainbow - it's a great bag and really fits more than you think with the back wallet area!

Tnx! :smile: The one I was trying on was actually the larger version which doesn't have the back pocket as the small size Vara Rainbow, but it does hold quite a lot I think :tup:

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
Tnx! :smile: The one I was trying on was actually the larger version which doesn't have the back pocket as the small size Vara Rainbow, but it does hold quite a lot I think :tup:
I actually prefer the larger version without the back wallet compartment as when I tried it on it did not sit flat against my body and kind of protruded out in a weird way...

Reactions: dotty8
^^ Exactly :yes: Actually, even the larger version was a little bulky when carried cross-body, so that's one of the reasons I chose to stick with the Ginny bag for now. But for carrying over the shoulder I believe it will be ok :heart:

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
^^ Exactly :yes: Actually, even the larger version was a little bulky when carried cross-body, so that's one of the reasons I chose to stick with the Ginny bag for now. But for carrying over the shoulder I believe it will be ok :heart:
I really like the look of Ginny and think since it's more rectangular than square, like the rainbow is, it will fall better as a cross body but for me I need the adjustable strap of the rainbow vara...the Ginny chain is too short for me to wear as cross body...:noworry:

I just picked up a small rainbow vara in black with black hardware. Do you think this is ok for casual wear?

I really like the luxurious details Ferragamo put in this bag, down to the bow on the zipper and everything with quality stitching and plush yet sturdy feeling calf leather.

Attachments

• 8A06F5C8-EE37-4377-96F9-F1C57E5CE218.jpeg
    8A06F5C8-EE37-4377-96F9-F1C57E5CE218.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 72
I just picked up a small rainbow vara in black with black hardware. Do you think this is ok for casual wear?

I really like the luxurious details Ferragamo put in this bag, down to the bow on the zipper and everything with quality stitching and plush yet sturdy feeling calf leather.
it's so pretty! i think you can dress it casual, edgy or evening.

Reactions: Taro and dotty8