Classic Clutch with Chain

Hi, i am new here and looking forward to start my Chanel addiction.
While browsing on the Chanel hp i came across this stunning beauty, but i can't find anything to it. Is it a new bag, a old one? Would love to hear your thoughts on it, i'm considering buying this instead of the woc because of the flap design.

Thank you, and sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes - not a native speaker
I was looking into buying this as well, although it seems smaller than the classic woc

I'm interested in this item also it's $1750 here in the US but I haven't found many reviews on it.

Yes, lusting after this - but very little info available
Hello everyone...since many of you have interest in this piece, I wanted to post comparison pics for you....I have several WOCs & this “wallet WITH chain” (as @FunBagz appropriately calls it...that is the name for it) FunBagz is correct in that this piece has a much shorter chain. It’s great that you can detach the chain but if you use the chain it will hang very snug right under your arm, up close to shoulder. I decided to get my beaded wallet with chain just for special occasions/more fancy attire such as weddings,etc because i thought the beading was so pretty & to use clutch style. You can see the size vs the WOC, they are very similar. The WOC depth is slightly larger, but not much. The interior has the removable case (which i havent used yet)...as well as an interior zip & some slide pockets. It’s a beautiful piece. Oh, also has an exterior slip pocket on back. Hope this is helpful to all of you!:smile:

Attachments

• 9B306415-6039-4774-B5F3-BCABC0185813.jpeg
    9B306415-6039-4774-B5F3-BCABC0185813.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3,762
  • 91EBCB07-767F-4B70-8B5D-7D2309EEE985.jpeg
    91EBCB07-767F-4B70-8B5D-7D2309EEE985.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 3,773
  • 6482E979-1618-496A-94F5-982C5D2C6DE2.jpeg
    6482E979-1618-496A-94F5-982C5D2C6DE2.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 3,830
  • E6078328-4B5C-480B-A7FA-FA965D4C7A83.jpeg
    E6078328-4B5C-480B-A7FA-FA965D4C7A83.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 3,764
  • 8F02BD79-8826-45DF-AEEF-F04EB80935F5.jpeg
    8F02BD79-8826-45DF-AEEF-F04EB80935F5.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 3,786
Hello everyone...since many of you have interest in this piece, I wanted to post comparison pics for you....I have several WOCs & this “wallet WITH chain” (as @FunBagz appropriately calls it...that is the name for it) FunBagz is correct in that this piece has a much shorter chain. It’s great that you can detach the chain but if you use the chain it will hang very snug right under your arm, up close to shoulder. I decided to get my beaded wallet with chain just for special occasions/more fancy attire such as weddings,etc because i thought the beading was so pretty & to use clutch style. You can see the size vs the WOC, they are very similar. The WOC depth is slightly larger, but not much. The interior has the removable case (which i havent used yet)...as well as an interior zip & some slide pockets. It’s a beautiful piece. Oh, also has an exterior slip pocket on back. Hope this is helpful to all of you!:smile:

This is really helpful thank you! I was hoping to get a mini flap very soon but I wouldn't mind getting one of these if my budget changes.

It seems what @Kendie26 has is just slightly smaller than the WOC. The new one on the website is only 15cm long (vs 19cm WOC). I am also interested in it but affraid it will be very small to put anything inside. It’s like a small pouch or short wallet size.

Btw, I love your WOC @Kendie26, it’s gorgeous!

Reactions: Kendie26
This was a seasonal piece that came out a while back (only one season here in the US, I believe?). On TPF, it was referred to as a "wallet with chain" (vs. WOC), so you may find some info on here using that search. I believe it is smaller than a WOC and the chain strap is shorter and can't be worn crossbody.
Totally agree I remember from a few season back $1500 and not sure if there are any available anymore

:goodpost:

Came accross this video when browsing for wallets. I assume the blue one in the video is the same with the red one above. She said it was €15xx, the new collection is even cheaper at €1450 (thus smaller?)

THANK YOU!! Was literally puzzling about what the heck this wallet with chain is, and your pictures definitely help. Super dislike that you can't wear it crossbody, but wouldn't have known without your post. :smile:

Thank you all for your advice and comments. I went to Chanel store today and they actually had it in stock. It's a beautiful little clutch/wallet, but the downside: it's considerably smaller than the classic woc, i would 1/4 - 1/3 smaller. It had to compartments divided by a zippered compartement, but i don't know about card slots or slip pockets. Definitely no back pocket. It isn't very deep and i could hardly fit my iphone x, so i didn't try anything else. It's too small for me, i'll keep saving for the classic woc in caviar with shw.

But my husband was good to me: i got an early birthday present - the small classic cardholder in caviar with shw :heart:

Reactions: leechiyong