Classic Clutch with Chain

Hi,

I saw it at Bloomingdale's today. It is beautiful. The strap is short and the clutch sits right under the shoulder. The bag is as long as the M/L classic but width wise it is very flat ( about an inch). It is about $2600

Is there a post that talks about the durability of the CWC in lambskin? Or does anyone have experience with a lambskin CWC? I just got the 13P lambskin in Marine color yesterday at Bloomies. I love, love the blue color but now am a little concerned about it being lambskin if it's used as a handheld clutch. Patent would be ideal but it's been hard to find a blue patent in a shade that I love.

I heard , but I have never confirmed that the lamb skin bags of late ( as in 2013and beyond ) have a special treatment process that makes them a little less delicate , but doesn't affect the finish or feel in any way. Anyone else heard this? Please chime in.

Thanks'

Hi, i am new here and looking forward to start my Chanel addiction.
While browsing on the Chanel hp i came across this stunning beauty, but i can't find anything to it. Is it a new bag, a old one? Would love to hear your thoughts on it, i'm considering buying this instead of the woc because of the flap design.

Thank you, and sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes - not a native speaker

Attachments

• Chanel Classic Clutch with Chain.JPG
    Chanel Classic Clutch with Chain.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 6,226
Hi, i am new here and looking forward to start my Chanel addiction.
While browsing on the Chanel hp i came across this stunning beauty, but i can't find anything to it. Is it a new bag, a old one? Would love to hear your thoughts on it, i'm considering buying this instead of the woc because of the flap design.

Thank you, and sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes - not a native speaker

I was looking into buying this as well, although it seems smaller than the classic woc

Attachments

• E46473CF-A1FC-4E84-8C88-94F82BC087C6.png
    E46473CF-A1FC-4E84-8C88-94F82BC087C6.png
    743.2 KB · Views: 4,130
This was a seasonal piece that came out a while back (only one season here in the US, I believe?). On TPF, it was referred to as a "wallet with chain" (vs. WOC), so you may find some info on here using that search. I believe it is smaller than a WOC and the chain strap is shorter and can't be worn crossbody.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89