Fall Items on Gucci.com

It's about time!!! I just noticed that they added a feature that you can rotate the bag. Is that new or have they always had and I just never noticed?

It's about time!!! I just noticed that they added a feature that you can rotate the bag. Is that new or have they always had and I just never noticed?

yeah i think the rotation thing is new and nice at the same time as you can get a better view of the back of the bags than before.

its for sure new hehe i was tottally just thinking that they should add that last week and am CRAZY excited that they have!

id have to say, i think gucci has THE best website! :smile: buttttttt their shipping department sucks bananas

I STILL DONT HAVE MY TOTE!!! i was supposed to get it LAST wednesday!!! :sad:

thats the STUPID part...they WONT give me the tracking number because its unsafe...so i have to keep calling them and then they track it!!!

SO the first time i called like wednesday they were like oh they didnt have ur apt number...and i was thinkign WTH? was anyone going to call me and ask for it??? yuck...THEN i call and they were liek friday for sure, i call friday and they were like monday for sure! STILL NO BAG!!

this is the LAST time i order online!!! I cant believe it ughh!! that teaches me to buy something spur of the moment!! It was lke midnight and i couldnt call my regular SA!!! :'( im so upset! if i dont get it by tommrow i dont know what i will do!!!

Oh wow! Thats never happened to me! They always give me tracking, I have no idea what they're talking about. So far I have no complains with them, in fact I get my items early. I'm sorry this is happening to you! Keep calling them and checkinh...

they GIVE u a tracking number? no wayyyyy! man ive never really asked for one before this! what the hell!!! :sad: ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!! i have a feeling they accidently shipped it to someone else and they are trying to cover thier butts!!

ive never had a problem before this but im so scared!! man i just want my tote!!