Is anyone still wearing/buying Prada nylon?

I have had my nylon messenger bag for about 10 years now and is still in perfect condition, it's my go to travel bag. It's lightweight, can wear crossbody to keep my hands free and has many pockets to separate my things. I would love to get more nylon bags but all I see is black.
Agree, like my pic above, I enjoy color. Black only means I will want just one...color choice leaves me tempted to buy more of the same item.

Reactions: rosewang924
I've actually been considering on grabbing a nylon bag! However there's so many variations!!! Ladies, what do you suggest? I only carry a cardholder, wallet, keys, and some lipstick so I'm looking for something small.

Yes! Many celebrities are are wearing Nylon Prada a lot lately. Here are pictures of Kylie Jenner's best friend Jordyn Woods carrying a cute Prada Nylon vela handbag.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 1,697
  • IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,656
Just a few pictures of celebrities wearing Prada Nylon. I love Kim Kardashian's Prada handbag.

Attachments

• IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,628
  • IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,184
  • IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,620
  • IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,656
  • IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,957
Reactions: Aerdem and dotty8
I’ve been eyeing the nylon 4253 for work and maybe for travel too since it’s lightweight. My reservation is that it might be redundant to my nylon longchamp— whose corners are frayed due to overuse.

I’ve been eyeing the nylon 4253 for work and maybe for travel too since it’s lightweight. My reservation is that it might be redundant to my nylon longchamp— whose corners are frayed due to overuse.
I wouldn’t worry about fraying corners with Prada nylon. I have a messenger bag that I have used since 2008 and the corners are perfect.

As much as I like Longchamp, I’ve found their nylon pieces to be just ok. I have three Le Pliage bags and they’ve all got holes in the corners. My small red LP has a couple of “nicks” and fraying throughout the bag. I’ve never had that issue with Prada nylon (I used to own two pieces before I sold one of them) or even LeSportsac nylon.

Reactions: vink and ladidalola
It's always been on my wishlist to own a Prada nylon bag! Just got her today :heart: can't wait to use her!

I've been using a light gray Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag as my weekend bag and, unfortunately, there has been color transfer :sad: I just want something minimalist and fuss-free. It also rains a lot where I'm from (Vancouver, BC) so I need something that I don't have to baby or worry about. I think this Prada nylon bag is it! :biggrin:

20180218_134124.jpg

It's always been on my wishlist to own a Prada nylon bag! Just got her today :heart: can't wait to use her!

I've been using a light gray Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag as my weekend bag and, unfortunately, there has been color transfer :sad: I just want something minimalist and fuss-free. It also rains a lot where I'm from (Vancouver, BC) so I need something that I don't have to baby or worry about. I think this Prada nylon bag is it! :biggrin:

View attachment 3973290

I have this bag. Its one of my all time favorites. It holds a lot without being bulky. Its great for traveling.