All Things DOT.COM - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hello everyone. It’s such a shame that the Dotcom is getting discontinued. For me it’s a perfect bag. It’s sad we ain’t going to see new variation. I’m in love with it. I don’t really like the new runaway bag. I think it’s more of a 2jour style. And I prefers the 2jour. Well let’s just hope new style are ahead. View attachment 3977574
This is my dot com. Hope you like it
I should definitely get a bag bug to dress mine up! ;) I like the yellow pouch, nice and summery. Mine is electric blue and it’s not really suitable for most of my clothes but hey, love my Dotcom anyway! :smile:

Reactions: Begtobag86
Oh no. Confused now
Sorry ;)
It depends what clothes you normally wear. I think whipstich is pretty but casual and not unique like the bag with flowers more elegant yet still ‘relaxed’ enough to fit most outfits. The flowers make it more girly imo whereas whipstich looks more unisex. Whichever you choose it’ll be all right because they’re both nice to look at :smile:

Sorry ;)
It depends what clothes you normally wear. I think whipstich is pretty but casual and not unique like the bag with flowers more elegant yet still ‘relaxed’ enough to fit most outfits. The flowers make it more girly imo whereas whipstich looks more unisex. Whichever you choose it’ll be all right because they’re both nice to look at :smile:
Yes I get that. I can't help being drawn to black but the blue is pretty neutral too

DB99F2CF-C496-4070-9429-0193E4D022BB.png 53DB7368-9EAB-47D6-B8E2-A26617A9AB87.png Hi,
Does someone have the Dot Com with the snakeskin strap?
I have some issues with mine. It looks like the strap has some protection coat on it which is kind of chipping. Is this normal and do you know if I can anything do to about it?
Since I bought it Second Hand the customer service won‘t do anything about it. So maybe one of you knows some help :smile: