Paddy crazy!

von

:)
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
ok i need some honest answers, this week i've gone a bit daft and bought 3 paddies to go with my exsiting mousse, got an '05 choco, bleu nuit and a jaune, i only have the bleu nuit here so i'll post pics soon. Would you keep all 4? feel a little silly having 4 of the same bag even if they different colours.

I have 4 different colors too..so i don't think it's silly.

see:

newfampic1.jpg

I don't think it silly, when you love something why not have as many colors as it comes in!!!

But keep in mind that you are asking a bunch of chloe addicts, so you may not get the voice of reason here..lol..

I have 3 Paddington bags and 3 clutches and I love them all, so no I don't think it's silly. But I think ali w is right - we might not be the voices of reason here!

Btw, D&G Rockstar - gorgeous collection! I especially love the one on the bottom - is that Grenat?

I have 3 Paddington bags and 3 clutches and I love them all, so no I don't think it's silly. But I think ali w is right - we might not be the voices of reason here!

Btw, D&G Rockstar - gorgeous collection! I especially love the one on the bottom - is that Grenat?

The bottom is a large grenat loaf... i love it!!!

Thank you for the sweet compliment. :heart:

I don't think its silly! I have 4 medium size paddy's in different colors and one baby paddy in the same color as one of my medium paddy's. Nice collection by the way!

Von, you can count on getting your self in trouble on this forum:P!! But I must say trouble never looked so good( as I think of all my fab paddy's ..lol):drinkup:

I think if you like something, why not. I was goo-goo over MJ bags and at one point had 6 Venetia's in different colors. I've sold all but 3 and most likely will sell one or two of those. The only drawback I can think of is that you might tire of the same style faster, although I still love the look of the Venetia, I'm just expanding into other designers.