CHAT about current prices worldwide

So it's official ... Feb. 1st was the date of the US price increase. The percentage was not the same all across the board. For example, the price of the PM Saint Louis increased by less than $100, but the price of the GM Saint Louis increased by almost $300. Not all items incurred a price increase. Please contact Goyard directly for more information on specific pieces and pricing.

Not sure what the price was in 2017...

Going back in this thread, that isn't much more than the 2016 price. I don't buy the St. Louis as I buy other models, but if the price for the St. Louis GM hasn't gone up much in Paris, chances are that other models haven't seen the 30% increase others here were talking about that hit some models in the US.

Again, like Chanel, Goyard is using that price increase to maintain exclusivity.

Going back in this thread, that isn't much more than the 2016 price. I don't buy the St. Louis as I buy other models, but if the price for the St. Louis GM hasn't gone up much in Paris, chances are that other models haven't seen the 30% increase others here were talking about that hit some models in the US.

Again, like Chanel, Goyard is using that price increase to maintain exclusivity.
Ah I see what you mean. I agree the price increase doesn't seem too high. I only enquired about the St Louis though, as that's all I am interested in at the mo. I am also unaware of the prices in US as I live in the UAE... but yes, compared to prices listed on here, the increase is not too high