Arts & Crafts Bag Ban Support Art

I decided to channel my bag addiction into art while I'm doing my best to stick to a self-imposed bag ban. :biggrin: Going to paint bags I want, like or have sold.

I'll start with Speedy B 25 in Damier Azur. Sadly, the size of this bag just did not work for me.

View attachment 3978384
Your artwork is beautiful! What a great idea to paint your bags or the ones you like!

Having insomnia so here's another.
Chloe Baby Paddington in Terra Cotta. Really loved this bag because of the design and hardware, but it was too small, could just fit a phone and wallet (barely). Sold it but happy the new owner loves it and it fits her needs.
paddington_Post.png

I ended up getting a bag that has a somewhat similar style in terms of hardware and a biker look, a Balenciaga AJ Velo. I use it all the time and love it!

Having insomnia so here's another.
Chloe Baby Paddington in Terra Cotta. Really loved this bag because of the design and hardware, but it was too small, could just fit a phone and wallet (barely). Sold it but happy the new owner loves it and it fits her needs.
View attachment 3978550

I ended up getting a bag that has a somewhat similar style in terms of hardware and a biker look, a Balenciaga AJ Velo. I use it all the time and love it!
Beautiful! artwork! If I had your talent, I would paint all my bags and put them on the dustbags, or rather in a frame so I could look and choose a bag!

Beautiful pictures!

Beautiful art @taho

Your art is just the most perfect combo of realistic and your own painterly style :ps:

You are very talented!

Cooool, that so beautifull

@taho girl, it's so beautiful! Do you have an art-station account or something? I'd really like to follow :nuts:

thank you all for your kind words. I apologize for not replying sooner, my ban ended just yesterday!

Reactions: VintageLVer