The best way to sell your H bag

elena10

O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Dear All,
I am not sure if it's appropriate to post this question here, so please let me know if it's not.
Is there any proven and safe way to sell the H bag for its retail price (US$)without any hassle? I am talking about the brand new bag, from this year, in a very hard to get style and popular classic color.
I think that this particular color does not really work for me, so I better let it go.
I never sold anything on E-bay and wondering how safe it is for the seller?
Thank you in advance,
Elena:heart:
P.S. I can not return it to the store, since it was purchased in Europe.

Dear All,
I am not sure if it's appropriate to post this question here, so please let me know if it's not.
Is there any proven and safe way to sell the H bag for its retail price (US$)without any hassle? I am talking about the brand new bag, from this year, in a very hard to get style and popular classic color.
I think that this particular color does not really work for me, so I better let it go.
I never sold anything on E-bay and wondering how safe it is for the seller?
Thank you in advance,
Elena:heart:
P.S. I can not return it to the store, since it was purchased in Europe.

Elena,

I know there is a For Sale Thread in here that needs prior approval from the moderator. Ebay is relatively safe for the seller but it might be a bit difficult if you have no prior reviews to sell on Ebay. If you do have the original reciept of the bag and willing to pass it along to the buyer then I think it will gives the buyer more security.

PS: PM me the bag details. I might be interested. :smile:

hi. selling on the board is not allowed other than in the mp.

in terms of selling a bag on ebay just make sure you have good clear pictures and many of them. you may also want to refer potential bidders here to the autheniticate this thread where they can get other opinions on your bag's authenticity. good luck!

Thank you, ladies, for your suggestions.
I will follow your advice and try E-bay.
I do have the receipt, so perhaps it will be easy.
Unfortunately, I am too many posts away from being able to qualify for Market Plaza.
:heart:Elena