Transporto v. Famiglia - for a boy??

esmeraude

Lover of Snow Ninja!
Jun 20, 2007
Hello everyone!

Well I found out last week that I'm having a BOY!! :smile: Everyone told me that the Paradisio cucciolo might be too girly so I've narrowed it down to either a cucciolo in either Famiglia or Transporto. I just can't decide! I'm leaning more towards Transporto but I think the Famiglia is cute too!

So what does everyone think? Thanks! :smile:

yay congrats :biggrin: hmm imo im not digging the famiglia print..its just not growing on me :P as for the transporto i think that would be a great print cuz its gray and i think it would match better?? :shrugs: :lol:

Congrats on your boy! Boys are the best. My son is very sweet.

I'd go with Trasporto. A lot of boy bedding and clothing is transportation: planes, trains, automobiles. I think that the trasporto would be a nice nod and deviation from that.

While I like famiglia a lot, I'm gonna go with everyone else and say trasporto because, as bruinette said, a lot of boy-style stuff for toddlers/infants is cars, etc... so it'd work out really well! :biggrin:

I'd go with Trasporto. A lot of boy bedding and clothing is transportation: planes, trains, automobiles. I think that the trasporto would be a nice nod and deviation from that.

I agree. It's grey, so it's a little more muted, but not as dull (in my opinion) as Famiglia. Plus, when he's a little older, he'll have fun looking at the print on Transporto that is a little more spontaneous.

And congrats!

Congrats on your boy! Boys are the best. My son is very sweet.

Yeah my son is adorable and I was hoping for another boy b/c my daughter is a handful! My son has already embraced my Tokidoki obsession and is always excited to go check the mail for me to see if anything new has arrived. :heart:

I like Pirata but I don't want too many girls on it. Same reasoning behind Spiaggia. My mom said I don't need so much cleavage on my diaper bag! :P

This made me :lol: haha your mom is funny :P

I'd go with trasporto too!! When I first saw this print, I went :nuts:!! It doesnt have ANY girls and its not a girly color either!! (Sorry, I'm not a fan of pink but I LOVEE my amore MM)