What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

That seems like the same amount of things I keep in my bags and your medium still has a drape with all those things in it? If so, that confirms I will buy a medium!

Oh, I had forgotten about that photo! Here are some updated ones that I took yesterday for another thread. These are of my nero medium rather than the Intagli ebano, but it's the same idea.

Actually, these new photos have the additional sunglass case (the light blue thing in there--it's a sports sunglass case), a somewhat larger mobile phone, and a longer but narrower wallet (the purple thing).

To answer your question, yes, my medium still drapes--it is nowhere near packed tight. There is a little bit more drape without the liner; the sides just drape in without the liner there to buffer the movement. And, I have ample room under the arm, too, in both cases. Your experience may vary.

Sorry if the photos are not the best--it was dark when I took them.

photos with the same Purse To Go liner:

attachment.php

attachment.php

photos without liner/organizer (the interior is bigger than it seems--I was trying to keep my hand out of the way of the photo so I had to prop it open as best I could and then shoot quickly):

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• medium-interior-ptg.jpg
    medium-interior-ptg.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,310
  • medium-exterior-ptg.jpg
    medium-exterior-ptg.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,618
  • medium-interior-noliner.jpg
    medium-interior-noliner.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,629
  • medium-exterior-noliner.jpg
    medium-exterior-noliner.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,639
I have not been using my Bella due to its inability to stand up unless quite full, so I invested in a purse organizer from Divide and Conquer on Etsy, the vendor I have used in the past for such purchases. This one was available in her ready-to-go section and fits quite nicely. I'm sure I could have custom ordered one that makes even better use of the interior space, but I liked the color of this one as well.

IMG_5782.JPG

I use pouches for corralling my stuff as it makes it easier to change bags....and to find things in large totes like cabats and lidos. Gainsboro, silver and Argento pouches. Peltro wallet and vitamin case. The scarf is in case I want to throw it over the contents, although I don’t remember the last time I felt the need to do so. But I like to be prepared, just in case, especially when I go out of town.

Attachments

• A5440C7D-4DDC-47C0-BE7C-1540F13DDE2D.jpeg
    A5440C7D-4DDC-47C0-BE7C-1540F13DDE2D.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
I'm resurrecting this thread!! Seeing what people carry in their bags has always been one of my favorite threads, for any brand. Pictures are especially helpful in determining if a bag I've got my eye on is going to work for my needs.

So, I'd love to see what you all carry in your BV! :cool: