All Things DOT.COM - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Dotcom is officially discontinued, at least that's what the Selfridges SA told me [emoji26][emoji26] I'm sad because I really love the design! They said it doesn't sell really well! They have had loads of them on sale in December (I can still see many websites have them on sale..so this is your last chance). The rest they sent to Fendi outlet in Bicester Village. I just purchased the Dotcom Click in Black on sale on Stefaniamode yay! I'm still waiting for it though. But I already have my eyes on regular Dotcom, the larger one, on sale on Tessabit. Sigh..I am still sad they replacing Dotcom with Runaway which I dislike as it doesn't have any closure. [emoji848][emoji848]
It’s a bit sad that Fendi makes everything similar to their successful Peekaboo, just because it sales. Dotcom was an example of something different, I’d even say more youthful/contemporary. It didn’t crazy sale because majority of Fendi buyers are a different crowd.
I really like Fendi but they should start thinking about a new “it” bag design...(IMO dotcom had that potential) :smile:
diYchante do you happen to know how much it costs at Bicester Village?

It’s a bit sad that Fendi makes everything similar to their successful Peekaboo, just because it sales. Dotcom was an example of something different, I’d even say more youthful/contemporary. It didn’t crazy sale because majority of Fendi buyers are a different crowd.
I really like Fendi but they should start thinking about a new “it” bag design...(IMO dotcom had that potential) [emoji2]
diYchante do you happen to know how much it costs at Bicester Village?
The SA told me it will be about 30% off retail price, so probably about £1,100 (30% off £1,600).
I got mine for £700 but the sale has ended a few days ago. It has arrived yesterday and I love it so much!

My pretty rare Dotcom Click medium. I think it’s a beautiful bag and I wear it very often. I’ve always wondered why more people don’t like it and if I should have bought more popular bag like Gucci Marmont or Givenchy Antigona instead. Now it’s even discontinued:/

Attachments

• 1901BAD8-A6CA-4322-86EF-395419C3E5FE.jpeg
    1901BAD8-A6CA-4322-86EF-395419C3E5FE.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 371
Reactions: Designerhbgirl
Hello everyone. It’s such a shame that the Dotcom is getting discontinued. For me it’s a perfect bag. It’s sad we ain’t going to see new variation. I’m in love with it. I don’t really like the new runaway bag. I think it’s more of a 2jour style. And I prefers the 2jour. Well let’s just hope new style are ahead. IMG_1699.jpg
This is my dot com. Hope you like it