The Josephine & Emilie Wallet Club!!

Adding the picture of the code in the insert.
Let me know if you guys can read the initial. Does it look like MS or something else? The wallet code is SP. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-05-02-08-40.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-05-02-08-40.png
    587.7 KB · Views: 1,313
Kinda bummed out bought my Emilie about 3 years ago. She is peeling bad and from the sides and the canvas seems to be cracking. This would be the second time it happens. I take care of it. It’s my most pricey piece. I don’t use her everyday and store her when she is not is use. I know normal wear and tear and it’s still sad. :sad: going in today. Hopefully she can be fixed. Wish I would have chosen a different style.

Reactions: Kimmykim
Omg. That scares me.. the preloved one I got is red and I def would need a red button. I went today too and asked the SA and she also said no to a brass button. Such a bummer :sad:
I don't know if you want a non-LV button and I never had to replace a button before but there is a store that fixes bags and shoes. It is Rago Brothers in NJ. I sent a preloved Gucci backpack there and thought they had good customer service.

It is a limited edition Emilie Blooms wallet (or something like that). They still have it on their website. It's hot pink inside with Rose ballerine glazing. In addition to the cute flowers, I bought it for the brass button!
I am looking for a wallet and think that this is the winner. I wanted a little pop of color and this is perfect. How do you like it, so far?

Hi all,
Can Josephine wallet and the insert pouch have two different date code??
I found the date code in the pouch but noticed it is different code from the wallet. Also I can't make out the initial. The wallet code is SP1130 but the insert code is M"S"? 0150. I am not sure 100% if it is S.
I found the code for insert on the left side of the inside. Thank you for your help.
honestly a lot of people have questions about that or some won’t have a date code in there wallet at all. I’m pretty sure mine didn’t have a date code in the pouch ( I sold it to my younger sister lol) and I bought mine directly from the store but it was also made in Spain so maybe that has something to do with it..

Reactions: healthysaver
Hi guys ☺️☺️

I joined the club today woohoo I purchased the Josephine in monogram and RB, but I’m just concerned as something seems off with it and I’m not sure if they all come like this anyway. There seems to be quite a gap when the wallet is closed and I can’t get it to open fully flat without a huge bend in the monogram behind. Just scared now it’s been used and returned before me. Is this normal with the Josephine’s? :smile: thanks so much x
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Hi,
Josephine wallet owners, what other ways do you use the removable pouch other than as a coin purse? I don't want to store coins or bills in it and I want to use the pouch separate (not tucked in the slot of the wallet). Other than credit cards, they will have to be thin items so the pouch don't bulge? Thank you.
I have used it for lipsticks headphones etc

Love all my Emilies :heart::heart::heart: - monogram with rose nacre interior (old style) - nicely compliments Montaigne taupe empreinte :smile:, Empreinte in noir and an Epi Pivoine. This wallet is slim enough to fit in Pochette Accessories and Cluny BB. :biggrin:

Hi,
Josephine wallet owners, what other ways do you use the removable pouch other than as a coin purse? I don't want to store coins or bills in it and I want to use the pouch separate (not tucked in the slot of the wallet). Other than credit cards, they will have to be thin items so the pouch don't bulge? Thank you.

I use mine as a wallet for my favorites (pm de and mm da). The fit is perfect.

Kinda bummed out bought my Emilie about 3 years ago. She is peeling bad and from the sides and the canvas seems to be cracking. This would be the second time it happens. I take care of it. It’s my most pricey piece. I don’t use her everyday and store her when she is not is use. I know normal wear and tear and it’s still sad. :sad: going in today. Hopefully she can be fixed. Wish I would have chosen a different style.
This is what scares me from buying a wallet. Ive been debating between the Emilie with the pink button issue or the Emilie blooming flowers. I've read so many reviews on peeling buttons, cracking canvas and glazing. It just doesnt seem to be worth purchasing either for the long term. I'd hate to buy a new wallet and have to constantly send it out for repairs.