help with these Chloe shoes......

I was looking for this same pair of flats in bone with no luck for my large feet. According to NAP, they run a half size larger (believe it or not):
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/19606

Some websites identify this shoe as candbury flats- a place called Diani boutique (dot com) has them for full price in the full size range. Can you let us know how they really fit you when you get them?

Thanks,

Carol

I didn't know ebay had such a selection of chloe shoes( I'm in trouble now)!!! IMO you should definately go a half size bigger to be safe.

Whoops! I just went to the closet and got them out. I hadn't worn them since I got them in May. I actually got a 38.5, not a 39.5 (I have the high-heel version of this shoe also, and that one is a 39.5, so I mixed them up). They fit ok but I probably could've used a 39. And if I had just waited until the sales started... ah well!

In my experience, Chloe shoes vary in size. I have these flats, the high-heel version, and a few other pairs and they are all over the map. I have one pair in a 38.5 and would've been better with a 38.. and have another in a 39.5 that fits like a glove!