FEBRUARY 18 Vuitton Purchases Extravaganza!

Happy Valentine's Day, @fabuleux! I plan on getting a little something for my new alma bb this month ~ it's just a matter of deciding which piece will suit it. Looking forward to seeing everyone's new pieces!

[emoji257][emoji173]

Reactions: kkatrina
Happy Valentine's Day, @fabuleux! I plan on getting a little something for my new alma bb this month ~ it's just a matter of deciding which piece will suit it. Looking forward to seeing everyone's new pieces!

[emoji257][emoji173]
Thanks! Same to you.
We know there will be lots of beautiful and luxurious gifts around the 14th!! I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!

So I guess I will go first (technically a January purchase but I could not upload any pictures in the thread and as I have yet to use it, I think it counts)[emoji4]

IMG_0195.jpg

I am very happy my amazing SA somehow managed to get me the Christmas packaging [emoji7]

IMG_0201.jpg

Welcome my trunks bandeau!

IMG_0180.jpg

Perfect match to the Croisette [emoji177]

Share with us all the goodies you bought in February 2018! :yahoo: It’s a short month so go crazy. :happydance:
Don’t forget to upload a few pics of your new treasures! And happy Valentine’s Day to all the lovers out there! :heart:
Happy Valentines Day to you too Fab! Can’t wait to see all the beautiful goodies this month!

Reactions: fabuleux
I just got a zippy coin purse in Damier Ebene last night from Saks Fifth in NYC. I need a smaller size wallet because a big one won’t fit my WOC. I know, it’s already wallet type of purse already, but I prefer not to use the card slots of the bag. I am weird [emoji23]

Reactions: fabuleux
Reactions: Quinni
Would you post more detailed pictures of this tote? Since it's very new, a lot of us haven't seen it yet.
avec plaisir, but they are the same post in summer spring 2018, if you want more tell me

Attachments

• LVcarry01.JPG
    LVcarry01.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 4,219
  • LVcarry02.JPG
    LVcarry02.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 4,279
  • LVcarry03.JPG
    LVcarry03.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 4,288
  • LVcarry04.JPG
    LVcarry04.JPG