New Work Bag, wanting Prada, for New Job!

Werls88

Jan 17, 2018
Hello! I am looking to purchase my first Prada bag. I recently got a new job running a Marketing department and am looking for a work functional bag that isn't too bulky. I have been eyeing Prada bags for some time now. I have a LV Speedy B 30, and am getting sick of things getting lost inside. I am looking for any suggestions on what Prada bag would be the best for my first Prada purchase! I am looking for something classic, and not too wild. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Hello! I am looking to purchase my first Prada bag. I recently got a new job running a Marketing department and am looking for a work functional bag that isn't too bulky. I have been eyeing Prada bags for some time now. I have a LV Speedy B 30, and am getting sick of things getting lost inside. I am looking for any suggestions on what Prada bag would be the best for my first Prada purchase! I am looking for something classic, and not too wild. Any suggestions would be helpful!
I would highly recommend a prada Galleria bag in black saffiano leather, in a larger size. Its classy, timeless, elegant and functional for work. Spacious enough to hold a tablet and documents, all the while looking good! 69e8dffeccb11f1b4615ecb9613c073f--prada-handbags-prada-bag.jpgIMG_20180209_094911_738.jpg

I read you received good advice. Have you chosen your new bag yet?

I have the Prada double bag in black with the red lining...it's gorgeous and perfect as a work bag. Big enough to hold all my docs but not too bulky. I've used it almost every day for the past year and half and the bag still looks brand new. Highly recommend.

Reactions: Werls88 and DDO408
I have the Prada double bag in black with the red lining...it's gorgeous and perfect as a work bag. Big enough to hold all my docs but not too bulky. I've used it almost every day for the past year and half and the bag still looks brand new. Highly recommend.
What size is your double bag? I was looking at the small last night at NM and thought it might be too small for work. They did not have a medium in the store for me to see.

I have the Prada Cuir double bag in medium. I use it for work sometimes, but I have noticed that certain things like pens and the hardware on my work folders will scratch the interior leather lining. Perhaps a cloth-lined bag would be better for work.

What size is your double bag? I was looking at the small last night at NM and thought it might be too small for work. They did not have a medium in the store for me to see.

Size?

I have the Saffiano Lux Large Double-Zip Tote in Granato. It is my to-and-from-the-office work horse. It really coordinates with a lot of my professional clothes. I also like that it isn't black - but coordinates with my black, navy blue, gray, brown, etc. professional wardrobe. I've had it 3 years, and it looks brand new (and I abuse it).