Panthere watch?

Hi Nuttynut, Your watch is so gorgeous, and it looks awesomely good on you! Congratulations! I saw and fitted one today at a local Cartier (after I purchased my yg love ring) and I am in love. Also tried the medium size but both my SA and myself agreed its smaller sister (lol) is more delicate and elegant. Needless to say the Panthere is so iconic, just like all Cartier creations. Like always, will need to save up a bit before bringing this beautiful watch home [emoji28][emoji28]

It's a gorgeous watch, and I hope you can get it soon!!

Reactions: Kelly Banana
So, the new Panthere has been released in my city in Asia and I paid a visit to Cartier this evening! I am totally attracted by the rose gold medium (only two sizes S and M) but hubby much prefers the yellow gold. Both are of the same price.

I like to seek the advice of Cartier lovers and experts - which one keeps its value better? I plan to pass this watch to my daughter someday and it will be wonderful if it can be both a sentimental and practical gift. Appreciate your input!!

So, the new Panthere has been released in my city in Asia and I paid a visit to Cartier this evening! I am totally attracted by the rose gold medium (only two sizes S and M) but hubby much prefers the yellow gold. Both are of the same price.

I like to seek the advice of Cartier lovers and experts - which one keeps its value better? I plan to pass this watch to my daughter someday and it will be wonderful if it can be both a sentimental and practical gift. Appreciate your input!!

I say follow your heart and go with what you love because that will have the most meaning to your daughter. But because you are asking, I prefer yellow gold and think it is the most classic and timeless; pun intended.;)

Anybody has the new Panthere watch? I thought I'd get the tank for our anniversary but the panthere is messing with my head! :biggrin: Any wrist shots would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Hi chiquitapet - I've always liked the Panthere and was so excited to hear that it was being released. But I had purchased the Tank Solo already. I finally went to see and try on the Panthere yesterday and it is so lovely. Here is the medium Panthere next to my Tank Solo (small). Love the bracelet/chains on the Panthere - it has a beautiful shine! So, do I need a second Cartier stainless steel watch?? :P Let us know what you decide!
IMG_9050.JPG

Hi chiquitapet - I've always liked the Panthere and was so excited to hear that it was being released. But I had purchased the Tank Solo already. I finally went to see and try on the Panthere yesterday and it is so lovely. Here is the medium Panthere next to my Tank Solo (small). Love the bracelet/chains on the Panthere - it has a beautiful shine! So, do I need a second Cartier stainless steel watch?? :P Let us know what you decide!
View attachment 3808148

Your tank is beautiful!! But you definitely need another watch Thanks for the great picture!

Reactions: jpezmom
My husband wanted to get me a watch for my soon coming bday.i had a great difficulty choosing between the tank solo and panthere medium. Finally went ahead and bought the panthere..but honestly I can't get off the tank solo from my head too..loving both watches..what's wrong with my head..

My husband wanted to get me a watch for my soon coming bday.i had a great difficulty choosing between the tank solo and panthere medium. Finally went ahead and bought the panthere..but honestly I can't get off the tank solo from my head too..loving both watches..what's wrong with my head..
Here is a mod shot with both..how lovely they both look..