Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

Hey everyone -- I'm looking for a pair of beige or taupe 70MM BBs. I'm not having a lot of luck online and was hoping that someone might have a SA recommendation that they can PM me? Thank you!! :flowers:

View attachment 3370480

I just received my order from Nordstroms today and I'm so in love with this pair.

Only problem is I think it may be a little too tight due to how pointy the front is. I got a size 6.5 for this Hangisi and I usually wear 6.5 for my Bb pumps. With the bb pumps, size 7 was a little big as my heel was constantly sliding out.

So should i just keep 6.5? Will it stretch or should I get size 37?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Congratulations on your purchase!!!
Which size did you end up with?
I received the same pair but in pink. They are very comfortable but I have a gap at the back (a finger space) although the length feels fine.
I am returning for half size down again. I'm usually a 37.5 (rockstuds 100)
So I ordered the 37 in these.
I hope the 36.5 won't then be too snug at the front. Your last are so beautiful

So my pink and glitter ones arrived in a 36.5. I returned the 37 as it was too big with gaps at the back.
They are so beautiful ✨
Only problem is the toebox on these 36.5 pinch. Has anyone managed to stretch their hangisi toe boxes?
Do they stretch much over time or should I return them?
Thank you ladies ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_5160.JPG
    IMG_5160.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_5161.JPG
    IMG_5161.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 909
Reactions: XAQUI and San2222
Hi everyone,

since this seems to be the biggest Manolo group, I'm posting here. I came across this website yesterday, manolo blahnik outlet online. Has anyone purchased from this website, and are they authentic? Thanks !

Hi everyone,

since this seems to be the biggest Manolo group, I'm posting here. I came across this website yesterday, manolo blahnik outlet online. Has anyone purchased from this website, and are they authentic? Thanks !
You don't get authentic anything at bargain basement prices. Photos are stolen from the web.

Do the crystals ever come in Coloured version? I saw someone wearing a blue hangisi flats but with blue coloured crystals. Searched online but only saw green hangisi flats with green and yellow crystals.

So my pink and glitter ones arrived in a 36.5. I returned the 37 as it was too big with gaps at the back.
They are so beautiful ✨
Only problem is the toebox on these 36.5 pinch. Has anyone managed to stretch their hangisi toe boxes?
Do they stretch much over time or should I return them?
Thank you ladies ❤️

Last year, I bought a pair of Manolos. The length is great but the toe part is pinching so much. My SA said they can stretched the toe part so I left it. After a week, went back to try it - the toe part is now comfortable but the also stretch the length hence it was slipping off. I ended up returning them. I have not come across of shoe stretcher just for the toe area.

Goodluck

Last year, I bought a pair of Manolos. The length is great but the toe part is pinching so much. My SA said they can stretched the toe part so I left it. After a week, went back to try it - the toe part is now comfortable but the also stretch the length hence it was slipping off. I ended up returning them. I have not come across of shoe stretcher just for the toe area.

Goodluck
A good shoemaker would only have stretched the toe box and not the entire shoe. If you can find someone reliable that would be great. I personally use Leather Spa in NY, for me they are the best.

Reactions: papertiger