Space for Guys & their Hermès

I've always loved the pegase d'hermes scarf design, but since I'm a guy and inherently don't use scarfs that much, I found out Hermes made some very exclusive goat suede bomber jackets with the pegase d'hermes print etched and cutout in the back!

Back:
1515816677-8862523d713e6fac96a0cff661bad4ee-jpg.3932922

Front:
1515816612-be73fd916222632d9119bc8d251de7b1-jpg.3932923

You can perhaps look into the Evelyne or the Halzan. I have the Evelyne GM and it is quite roomy. I can wear it on a shoulder or crossbody. I am thinking of getting the Halzan too. I find it quite stylish (it has a saddle bag look to it), but I wish it came in a large size.

So after a TON of debating, contacting and looking through Dior's handbags and even a mini splurge for a Kenzo handbag I got on sale, I think I'm going to take your advice and go with the Evelyne 33 bag. The size is very close to my old satchel BUT my only concern is that the Canadian website shows it only one colour option, etain gris (enh). Please tell me that if I go in store I can get the Evelyne in different colours...

The Halzan, while great, is a bit more out of my price range sadly, but if somehow I get a windfall of money, I'd choose that.

So after a TON of debating, contacting and looking through Dior's handbags and even a mini splurge for a Kenzo handbag I got on sale, I think I'm going to take your advice and go with the Evelyne 33 bag. The size is very close to my old satchel BUT my only concern is that the Canadian website shows it only one colour option, etain gris (enh). Please tell me that if I go in store I can get the Evelyne in different colours...

The Halzan, while great, is a bit more out of my price range sadly, but if somehow I get a windfall of money, I'd choose that.

The Evelyne comes in a ton of different colors (and in different leathers too). But you won’t know what color/leather combinations they have in stock until you visit your store and ask. You may be lucky and find exactly what you are looking for the first time, or you may have to wait a while for the right bag...

Have any of you taken advantage of the H custom program? I’d like to know what that experience was like and what you had made- shirts? Suits? Sports coat?

I saw a post where ********’s husband had a custom jacket made with H scarves as the lining. Has anyone had this done? And do you think I can source older design H scarves if I don’t prefer any current ones for a lining?

Thank you all in advance!!!

Have any of you taken advantage of the H custom program? I’d like to know what that experience was like and what you had made- shirts? Suits? Sports coat?

I saw a post where ********’s husband had a custom jacket made with H scarves as the lining. Has anyone had this done? And do you think I can source older design H scarves if I don’t prefer any current ones for a lining?

Yea do this the scarf lining you have to #1. Have two pairs of the scarf. They don't have to be new as long as you have 2 pairs. It takes 2 scarves to do the lining usually. If you want to do custom/bespoke jackets or blousons contact the NYC Hermes and ask fro Generoso. He handles all the custom stuff.

Reactions: csetcos

Yea do this the scarf lining you have to #1. Have two pairs of the scarf. They don't have to be new as long as you have 2 pairs. It takes 2 scarves to do the lining usually. If you want to do custom/bespoke jackets or blousons contact the NYC Hermes and ask fro Generoso. He handles all the custom stuff.

Wow, would be a gorgeous lining! csetcos, if you go ahead with a custom piece, I'd love to see it when complete!

Reactions: csetcos