Eleven years since my last Hermes bag purchase...

O

Oohh.. Very lovely H duo. Both of them are worth the wait. Quiet elegance bags in neutral color which not easy to come by. May I ask if you have a regular SA and regularly buy H accesories from her before being offered K or B? Thank you.

Thank you!
I have a regular SA and bought a few small things before being offered. I turned down at least 3-4 offers before finally taking this one - I wanted to be absolutely certain of the color, size, and I knew I wanted a Kelly so I turned down one Birkin. Patience does pay off!

Yes I bought my Birkin in 2006 and hadn’t bought another Hermes bag since! Finally last year my husband felt we were financially in a place where I could get a Kelly. Over the past year I bought a few small items to show my renewed interest in the brand. In between, I kept turning down offers waiting for just the right bag, and finally was offered my holy grail!
Introducing my K28 in Etain. Thank you for letting me share, I can’t get over my excitement :smile:

View attachment 3928487
I love the etain - Congratulations :smile:

Congratulations for the beautiful Kelly dear OP! I would love to get a pretty little K with same specs. :love: Unfortunately I just arrived to the ban island and like ittybitty, would love to learn tips from you about how to stay here long enough.. :coolio:

Congratulations for the beautiful Kelly dear OP! I would love to get a pretty little K with same specs. :love: Unfortunately I just arrived to the ban island and like ittybitty, would love to learn tips from you about how to stay here long enough.. :coolio:

Thank you!
Honestly I was H content after getting my first Birkin. I also entered a different stage in my life where I didn’t have time to try and make extra money on the side to pay for bags. So I just didn’t have the funds. Otherwise I would have! I just paid almost $4000 more for my Kelly than I did for my Birkin in 2005 (I should alter my title to 12.5 years since my last purchase)! I felt financially ready for one in 2017 but had to wait until the right size/color combo came along.
I’m back on ban island again but hopefully not for another 12 years!

Thank you!
Honestly I was H content after getting my first Birkin. I also entered a different stage in my life where I didn’t have time to try and make extra money on the side to pay for bags. So I just didn’t have the funds. Otherwise I would have! I just paid almost $4000 more for my Kelly than I did for my Birkin in 2005 (I should alter my title to 12.5 years since my last purchase)! I felt financially ready for one in 2017 but had to wait until the right size/color combo came along.
I’m back on ban island again but hopefully not for another 12 years!

Wow, 4K more! But that is how it is of course and when you think it from this perspective I should escape from ban island and start buying like crazy. Lol, women's logics..? :lol: But really, ten years from now the prices are probably.. Well, I can't even imagine how much. I mean how high can they go?? Anyway, congratulations once more for your lovely Kelly! :hugs:

Wow, 4K more! But that is how it is of course and when you think it from this perspective I should escape from ban island and start buying like crazy. Lol, women's logics..? :lol: But really, ten years from now the prices are probably.. Well, I can't even imagine how much. I mean how high can they go?? Anyway, congratulations once more for your lovely Kelly! :hugs:

I think this is our version of the stock market except more reliable! [emoji23]. Thank you!

Congrats on your beautiful etain! Such a classic beauty and perfect size!!!

Thank you my friend! [emoji6]