Celine luggage in color Kohl

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Hi ladies, does anyone own a Celine luggage in color Kohl ? How has the color worn over time and is it a color that you need to worry about color transfer happening? Any input would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]

Hi ladies, does anyone own a Celine luggage in color Kohl ? How has the color worn over time and is it a color that you need to worry about color transfer happening? Any input would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]

I don’t have the luggage in kohl but my box bag is kohl smooth leather and my cabas is kohl in grained leather and neither of them show any colour transfer and I always wear dark denim. The box has no wear relating to the colour only scratches I caused by dropping it onto gravel but even so it still looks good. It’s an incredibly versatile all seasons colour.

I don’t have the luggage in kohl but my box bag is kohl smooth leather and my cabas is kohl in grained leather and neither of them show any colour transfer and I always wear dark denim. The box has no wear relating to the colour only scratches I caused by dropping it onto gravel but even so it still looks good. It’s an incredibly versatile all seasons colour.

Thanks for your advise. Do you happen to have pictures of your bags on the forum? Would love to see them [emoji5]

Thanks for your advise. Do you happen to have pictures of your bags on the forum? Would love to see them [emoji5]

I do indeed [emoji16]. If you look through the what bag are you wearing today and in the Céline threads you will find them. I’ll have a look and see if I still have any of the pics on my phone and post them below.

By the way how are you liking the cabas tote? I’ve never seen it in person, but from your picture it looks like a stunning bag.

I really like it, so much so that I bought the kohl after the indigo [emoji23]

It’s a great bag, easy to wear and spacious. I initially used to only use it when carrying a lot but now I use it with just my basics. I can then add a jumper, scarf, gloves or even a light jacket. The leather is so durable, there isn’t a mark on mine and I love the belt. I have mine tightened slightly and knitted so the bag stays the same shape all the time. Here’s both together ...

IMG_1515990628.904541.jpg

Reactions: Kendie26
:roflmfao: Kendie you are too funny, as if you would be jealous of my bags when you have yours :giggle: :nuts:
I really like it, so much so that I bought the kohl after the indigo [emoji23]

It’s a great bag, easy to wear and spacious. I initially used to only use it when carrying a lot but now I use it with just my basics. I can then add a jumper, scarf, gloves or even a light jacket. The leather is so durable, there isn’t a mark on mine and I love the belt. I have mine tightened slightly and knitted so the bag stays the same shape all the time. Here’s both together ...

View attachment 3934889
Ok, NOW you are really KILLING/taunting :roflmfao: me:panic:....you KNOW i want that blue too!!!! Ugh. Jealous:yes::girlsigh::drinks:

Reactions: BlueCherry