Why are ferragamo bags so underrated?

I think it hasn't found its way into the younger market like the other brands have. There is something about the brand overall that displays a more mature style. They also lack having celebrity/instagram/blogger influence too, so this brand is often overlooked for other brands that are more recognizable.

I think they are trying to do that with the new Vara Rainbow bag campaign :smile:

Plus I think their shoes have been already quite a hit with bloggers and younger customers for some years now:girlsigh:

Reactions: Fashionprinces_
I didn't know F was family owned and I agree, private vs public makes a huge difference. Anyone know which other brands are still family/private?
Chanel is, and they are making huge profits. Versace (I think) is too and it is not going so well in that house...

The problem is also that Ferragamo doesn't have any hyped "it" bags. You will see a lot of working ladies wearing Ferragamo bags or shoes (even men) but I can't name any "influencer" that would carry their bags. It might also to do with the fact that the logo is not that big.

Perhaps our Ferragamo forum needs a sticky thread like Chanel's Shopping one which has a subset thread for Reseller/Consignment postings. Any TPFer selling their SF could list their sale link on it, effectively marketing to SF lovers directly. The posts on Chanel's don't appear on any other threads (that I've noticed).

Perhaps our Ferragamo forum needs a sticky thread like Chanel's Shopping one which has a subset thread for Reseller/Consignment postings. Any TPFer selling their SF could list their sale link on it, effectively marketing to SF lovers directly. The posts on Chanel's don't appear on any other threads (that I've noticed).
i don't know if I'm aloud to post this response but i have 3 beautiful Ferragamo bags available for sale listed where could i post where people who are interested in Ferragmo bags?

Reactions: pukasonqo