Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How lucky you are to have this scarf ring! I've been looking for it forever and eventually gave up and got one permabrass and one palladium instead.
Thank you, cavalla. I have not been very methodical about my ring shopping. I have a strange assortment. This week is making me more aware of ring shapes and pairings (and all those pretty lacquer colors!!).

Reactions: cavalla
Reactions: Pautinka
Your scarf rings are all so inspirational and I'm ready to wade in. Does anyone have a suggestion for a place to start? Is there any particular ring you find yourself going back to over and over?
I have 2 - the Chaine d'Ancre and the Eperons which isn't as popular but similar to a Trio.

I think the CdA is more versatile and beautiful but it's quite heavy. MaiTai has some beautiful horn ones that are similar and apparently not as heavy.

Your scarf rings are all so inspirational and I'm ready to wade in. Does anyone have a suggestion for a place to start? Is there any particular ring you find yourself going back to over and over?

I have 2 - the Chaine d'Ancre and the Eperons which isn't as popular but similar to a Trio.

I think the CdA is more versatile and beautiful but it's quite heavy. MaiTai has some beautiful horn ones that are similar and apparently not as heavy.
This thread called "Best scarf ring for a newbie" has some good discussion (and might even be worth reviving):

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/best-scarf-ring-for-a-newbe.950978/#post-30586876

I agree with renee_nyc (and many others here) that the horn rings MaiTai sells online at MaiTai's Picture Book are good. The mother of pearl ring was actually my starter, and I recommend it: lightweight, easy to use, and very versatile (white on one side, dark on the other).

My MaiTai mother of pearl ring still gets a lot of use because it's so easy, though the mors ring is hands-down my favorite now. (The mors is not for beginners, in my opinion.) MaiTai's video tutorials helped me a lot too. Have fun!

Last edited:
It depends on what size scarf you mostly wear, but my first and most handy ring was the MaiTai mother of pearl two-sided ring that several people here have mentioned.
I :heart: the concept of hiking shawl! You rock!
Thank you, Langsam. This scarf has many pulls, and is not very fluffy, but I love it for early mornings around the house, and it accompanies me hiking and camping overnight. Because it's not fluffy, it doesn't take up much space, and provides plenty of warmth. Today I thought I would give it some fashion time, LOL, with a real outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.