Just picked my 2017 Christmas gift

My SA called me on the last day before we are going to Vacation, and my store is 300km away from home. so I have to ask my girlfriend pick the bag for me.
After I came back home, I just picked it up and opened the box.

View attachment 3928886

View attachment 3928888

View attachment 3928889

First is Panthera Pardus in silk 140cm, it’s from spring 2018. I am already in my bed, when I wear this one, I will update in the scarf 2018 post. I missed 140 shawl in pp, really like this.

View attachment 3928893

View attachment 3928897

Here is my first birkin 30. I picked the Constance mini this May, and still waiting for my Constance 24.
Our store is very small and we don’t get a lot of Constance 24. My SA was asking if I want any birkin or Kelly.
I had birkin gold 35, it’s too big and recently I really want something small. So I told her maybe a birkin 30 black Togo and gold hardware in fall 2017. My SA said she will try, and mostly likely will be spring 2018.
So I didn’t expect this coming so fast.
Very exciting for this new bag, I don’t have lot of stuff, just need a bag fit kids water bottle, keys, iPad, wallet and a cosmetic bag. This one is perfect!

The Birkin is beautiful and so classic. Congratulations!! :tup::tup:

Your new Panthera is possibly my favorite design of the last couple seasons!! :love:

Enjoy both your new beauties!!