Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post another pic for SOTD but then this just arrived in my mail. You may remember that I did the Trans-Siberian rail journey in 2016 and I have been looking for this scarf for a while as a means of paying homage to that journey, my lifelong dream. My new-to-me Voyages En Russie by Loïc Dubigeon:
View attachment 3932199View attachment 3932200View attachment 3932201

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Beautiful and meaningful! And your cw is so delicate. This is a minor grail for me, still waiting for the cw that will capture my heart :love:

Reactions: Pautinka
First time using this Trio ring. Just realized I should probably have put the gold side down LOL. Does Rialto in these colors scream Airline Hostess? View attachment 3927269
What I actually looked like, as the temperature was -14 F.
View attachment 3927270

How lucky you are to have this scarf ring! I've been looking for it forever and eventually gave up and got one permabrass and one palladium instead.

Reactions: momasaurus
I was going to post another pic for SOTD but then this just arrived in my mail. You may remember that I did the Trans-Siberian rail journey in 2016 and I have been looking for this scarf for a while as a means of paying homage to that journey, my lifelong dream. My new-to-me Voyages En Russie by Loïc Dubigeon:
View attachment 3932199View attachment 3932200View attachment 3932201

What a beautiful scarf to commemorate that journey. I remember your pictures. And you have a lovely smile.

Reactions: Pautinka
We are twins again, xincinsin! I adore this brown cw of Dancing Pearls
:hugs:So happy to be your twin again! It was a good day for scarf mail yesterday. My order for Flamboyant Web reached my reshipper, so I can start it on its journey to Singapore. I didn't even get to see it here. My SA said all the cashmere ones were reserved and snapped up, and they didn't bring in the pocket squares :annoyed:

I just can't get my head round the fact that somebody who can do a classic like this (although I appreciate that the originals were drawn by a much earlier artist called Orlovsky) can also do the erotic art he seems so well known for too. Shame that has never figured on a scarf!! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji3]

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Some of those teddies on Confidents des Coeurs are up to no good, if you ask me. Ever since I learned about Dubigeon's . . . er . . . wide-ranging abilities, I have wondered if he snuck a little bit of sly humor onto this scarf.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Some of those teddies on Confidents des Coeurs are up to no good, if you ask me. Ever since I learned about Dubigeon's . . . er . . . wide-ranging abilities, I have wondered if he snuck a little bit of sly humor onto this scarf.
OMG :nuts:
Now I have to take another look at those teddies (and every other scrap of Dubigeon silk I have)! :roflmfao:

Thank you, Maedi! I just rediscovered it in my things.

Thank you, ninakt....I actually choose to be happy at all times.

Pautinka, I have this one in a different cw. So, are we cousins or twins? If your accommodations on the Trans-siberian rail trip were similar to mine on the overnight Moscow to Saratov in 1997, then I DO feel for you!
Ooh, I guess it makes us cousins bobkat...and happy to be so too! [emoji4] Yes, it would have been the same as you remember as it was the exact same interior as the train I took from Moscow to Leningrad in 1988 and again in1993, wooden interior, nets on walls! I am sure I found details in the compartment with a building date of some point in the 70s. A bit like our scarves, those trains last and last!

SOTD Jeu des omnibus et dames blanches.
It is my at home scarf or walking with dogs silk. Too bad it has some discoloration, because it is one of the best scarves, that I have. The CW is somehow really good and easy.
I actually washed it today. I knew, it would get moore pink to it but now it is fresh and clean, feels so soft.
How cool, ninakt!

Reactions: ninakt
Beautiful and meaningful! And your cw is so delicate. This is a minor grail for me, still waiting for the cw that will capture my heart :love:
I hope you find yours soon xincinsin. The blue in this is much stronger than in the photos and it doesn't look as pastel-coloured IRL. It doesn't seem to drain me the way other paler scarves do.

Reactions: xincinsin
Hahahaha! Will need to look that one up. I have never considered it but may need to look again!!! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Belphoebe
Status
Not open for further replies.